PDA

View Full Version : Company Offers Two Year Trip Around World for $1.2 Million

Teh One Who Knocks
03-20-2013, 11:04 AM
By Ashley Davis - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/MpCs1tF.jpg

All of us dreaming of a vacation right now could probably never even imagine being able to take one luxurious trip around the world at a cost of $1,273,338.

The trip takes two years and requires two travelers to see 962 Unesco World Heritage Sites all over the globe.

Company Veryfirstto.com does all the hotel and flight booking for the tourists, and with the whopping sum of money they have to hand over, the travelers can rest easy knowing they will only stay in the finest hotels and take the most comfortable flights.

The journey goes to various breathtaking spots all over, including Taj Mahal in India, Angkor temples in Cambodia, the pyramids in Egypt and Mexico, the Forbidden City in China and the Inca site of Machu Picchu in Peru.

Travelers will also stop in Vietnam’s Halong Bay, the Grand Canyon in America, Petra in Jordan, the Iguazu Falls on the border of Argentina and Brazil, Mount Athos and the Acropolis in Greece, the Tower of London, and 949 other places listed as having outstanding universal cultural and natural value by the World Heritage Committee.

Hotels include Sandy Lane (Barbados), Hotel George V (Paris), The Plaza (New York), The Taj Mahal Palace (Mumbai), Cipriani Hotel (Venice), and The Ritz-Carlton Hotel (Moscow).

Hurlingham Travel will plan the vacation. Managing Director Andrew Barker said: “This is certainly the most exciting trip we have ever managed, and is the most remarkable travel adventure imaginable.”

Very First To is known for offering unique, one-of-a-kind experiences. In the past, they have offered a special Valentine’s Day of being surrounded by one million rose petals, a bottle of Azature 267 carat black diamond nail polish, a flight to space, the world’s most expensive Christmas dinner, and the change to have your marriage proposal aired on national TV.

Marcel Knobil, the founder of Very First To, said the globe-trotting couple will surely have the experience of a lifetime.

“There is no doubt that this will be one of the most thrilling, memorable and inspiring experiences that a couple could ever wish for. Very First To attracts those who like to be the first to have and do wonderful luxury things whatever the price tag - this trip certainly fulfills the criteria,” he said.

A portion of the proceeds from the trip (£5,000) will be donated to Unesco.

redred
03-20-2013, 01:03 PM
sounds like a lot of hard work , i'll pass

Acid Trip
03-20-2013, 01:11 PM
962 sites in 730 days? No thanks, I like to enjoy something for awhile when I see it for the first time. Probably why I'll never go on a cruise.

Hugh_Janus
03-20-2013, 07:10 PM
I've never understood why people go on cruises :wha:

Acid Trip
03-20-2013, 07:13 PM

Me either. Watching passengers get on of and off a cruise ship is like watching cattle be herded. No thank you!

PorkChopSandwiches
03-20-2013, 07:13 PM

for the feces covered walls and food poisoning