PDA

View Full Version : Report: Man grabs woman's buttocks, says, 'Move that *** girl!'

Teh One Who Knocks
03-25-2013, 11:41 AM
NW Florida Daily News

DESTIN – A 69-year-old man was arrested after he allegedly approached one woman at a store and made a lewd remark, then fondled the buttocks of an employee.

On March 10 an Okaloosa County Sheriff’s deputy was summoned to the Target store in Destin to investigate the incident. A female customer told the deputy she and her son were in the women’s section when a man approached and started whispering to her. She backed away. The man continued to approach and said, “You’ve got (sperm) on your thumb.” The man then continued through the women’s section.

Moments later the customer said she saw a Target employee who appeared to be upset fleeing the women’s section, while the man zigzagged through the girl’s clothing section. The employee followed the man and got the attention of male employees.

The employee said she was hanging up a dress when a man wearing a green shirt, red pants and carrying a Walkman radio walked up behind her and grabbed her buttocks. He said, “Move that ass, girl!”

She ran to notify store managers.

Another deputy spotted the suspect’s vehicle traveling east on U.S. Highway 98. It was stopped in Walton County. The man was brought back to the store, and the employee positively identified him as the man who grabbed her.

The man denied entering Target.

He was charged with battery and has an April 2 court date.

deebakes
03-26-2013, 01:06 AM
(sperm) :lol:

RBP
03-26-2013, 01:13 AM
I hope I don't get that bored.. or that crazy. :lol:

deebakes
03-26-2013, 01:14 AM
or shop at target... you can get away with stuff like this at walmart :tup:

DemonGeminiX
03-26-2013, 01:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS8ftxgnrAI

deebakes
03-26-2013, 01:56 AM
:dance:

Hal-9000
03-26-2013, 02:10 AM
this behavior is against the law?

:doh:

deebakes
03-26-2013, 02:11 AM
only in america :sad2:

Noraf45
03-26-2013, 01:55 PM
or shop at target... you can get away with stuff like this at walmart :tup:

I don't think you'd want to grab hold of the asses at Wal-Mart. You'd need both hands. Perhaps also a dolly.