PDA

View Full Version : Wannabe model gets giant 36DD boobs... courtesy of the taxpayer

Teh One Who Knocks
03-26-2013, 11:10 AM
By NICK PARKER - The Sun

http://i.imgur.com/nKwM3C1.png

WANNABE glamour model Josie Cunningham shows off her new 36DD boobs — served up on the NHS.

Josie, 22, had a £4,800 breast op funded by the taxpayer after telling her GP that being flat-chested was causing emotional distress.

The Leeds telesales girl said: “My new boobs have changed my life, now I want to be the new Katie Price.”

Despite earning just £9,000-a-year in telesales, Josie has made several trips from her Yorkshire home to get used to the celebrity lifestyle in London nightspots.

http://i.imgur.com/3q67XSU.png

She has also had chocolate brown highlights in her hair to copy busty Katie, begun a collection of Louis Vuitton handbags — and ordered a chihuahua puppy.

But last night critics angrily blasted the op which boosted her bust to an eye-popping 36DD as a “waste” of taxpayers’ cash.

Josie had implant surgery at St James’s Hospital, Leeds, in January after telling her doctor that being flat-chested was causing her emotional distress.

She said: “My GP referred me for the operation because I wasn’t just flat-chested — I didn’t have any boobs whatsoever.

“I could never go on holiday as I lived in terror of ever being seen in a bikini and could never set foot outside without a padded bra.

“The doctors said they’d never seen anything like it and believed me when I burst into tears and told them it was ruining my life.”

Josie, previously a 32A, added: “My new boobs have changed my life. Now I can’t wait to do topless and swimsuit photoshoots and become the new Katie Price.

“I want the world to see the new me and want money and fame just like Katie — and my new boobs can make it all happen.”

Josie will leave Harley, five, and two-year-old Frankie — her children from a previous relationship — with her parents while she chases her Jordan modelling dream.

The 5ft 8in wannabe, who has been working from her Leeds home, has already been cruelly dubbed “Katie Cut-Price” by local wags.

Yet she said: “I don’t earn much, but I think I will get used to living the high life very easily.

“I already have showbiz connections as my friend’s boyfriend was a contestant on the Apprentice and I’ve been to clubs like Trader Vic’s and to the Dorchester Hotel.

“I’ve even started to collect Louis Vuitton handbags and have ordered a chihuahua puppy. The sky’s the limit now I’ve got my new boobs — and I can’t thank the NHS enough for giving them to me.”

Josie confessed: “I was never depressed about my flat chest and wasn’t teased at school about it.

“I just got emotional when I was explaining to my GP that I felt I couldn’t live a full life the way I was — and he agreed to refer me for implant surgery.

http://i.imgur.com/zatdNDL.png

“They gave me a top surgeon with huge experience who said he’d never seen anyone like me with zero per cent breast tissue.

“He said he’d have to give me 36DD implants costing £4,795 just to achieve the appearance of a 36C — because there was literally nothing there in the first place.

“I was thrilled with the results and, now I’ve got myself tanned and toned and the scars have healed, I think they look brilliant.

“Now I’m ready to launch my new life as a model.”

However critics were unimpressed by the use of NHS money.

Matthew Sinclair, chief executive of the TaxPayers’ Alliance, said: “This is a waste of NHS cash and taxpayers will be stunned that they have been landed with the bill.

“The NHS is there for people with serious medical needs, not as a means of helping wannabes who fancy a career in modelling. NHS bosses must not allow the system to be manipulated by people wanting cosmetic surgery merely to enhance their career prospects.”

Andrew Bannister from St James’s Hospital said: “All hospital ops have to be funded by an external commissioner and at the moment that’s the Primary Care Trust.

“They will have specific criteria which will decide whether an operation is appropriate for funding.

“Normally, quite a careful assessment is carried out. It is not the hospital’s decision whether to fund. Cosmetic procedures are not normally funded, but in some cases there may be exceptional circumstances that allow it to go ahead.”

A transgender patient told in The Sun last month how she was going to get NHS treatment worth £25,000 to transform her into pop star Rihanna.

Student Shaqua Lee, 19, was born a boy but later diagnosed with gender identity disorder — allowing her to have the costly transformation free on the NHS.

Meanwhile, jobless junk food fan Laura Ripley, given an £8,000 NHS slimming op, has planned further surgery at taxpayers’ expense.

The 28-year-old booked herself in for a £15,000 gastric bypass in June and expects to get cosmetic surgery totalling £12,000 more.

Elsewhere, skint hospitals earlier this year began turning away women desperate for varicose vein ops, despite sufferers often complaining of severe discomfort.

The shock clampdown came as NHS trusts in Worcestershire, Essex and London battle to save cash.

DemonGeminiX
03-26-2013, 11:13 AM
Should've used it on a face lift instead.

:puke:

Jezter
03-26-2013, 11:29 AM
Im pretty sure she got those tits to distract people from her face...

PorkChopSandwiches
03-26-2013, 11:44 AM
Yes. Her face

Acid Trip
03-26-2013, 01:01 PM
Opened thread, saw horse face, knew it was an English story and closed the thread happy.

FBD
03-26-2013, 01:08 PM
holy caricatures, batman!