PDA

View Full Version : Couple with only $8 racks up Denny's bill, asks other customers to pay, say police

Teh One Who Knocks
03-27-2013, 11:09 AM
By Brett Clarkson, Sun Sentinel

http://i.imgur.com/kUJK43Xm.jpg http://i.imgur.com/A1hXcYTm.jpg

A couple with $8 between them yelled at, threatened, and then resorted to asking other customers at a Denny's restaurant in Lake Worth to help pay their $34.08 tab, deputies said.

Lisa Marie Antonucci, 41, and Leonard Patrick Baker, 43, of no fixed address, sat down in the Hypoluxo Road eatery Monday night and ordered meals "which they both were served and did devour," a Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office arrest report stated.

When the bill came, they couldn't pay it. Baker only had $8 in cash and Antonucci had no money or credit cards.

Confronted by the restaurant manager, Antonucci grew "loud and boisterous" and threatened diner staff and other patrons before asking them to chip in, deputies said.

Deputies arrived to find the couple leaving the parking lot. They found two sets of Denny's utensils in Baker's right front pocket.

Both were booked in at the Palm Beach County Jail. Baker was charged with theft and Antonucci was charged with theft and disorderly conduct.

PorkChopSandwiches
03-28-2013, 04:18 PM
Stay classy

Acid Trip
03-28-2013, 04:30 PM
They found two sets of Denny's utensils in Baker's right front pocket.

This was a robbery gone wrong!

FBD
03-28-2013, 05:17 PM
sorry winkin you get no charity fo your drug induced crooked eye

perrhaps
03-28-2013, 06:05 PM
How is this any different than a third-generation food stamp recipient racking up a $150.00 bill at a grocery store and then using our tax dollars to pay for it?

We should at least show some love to these folks for skipping the middleman.

PorkChopSandwiches
03-28-2013, 06:06 PM
You are killing me lately perrhaps.....keep it up :lol:

FBD
03-28-2013, 06:11 PM
:lol:

perrhaps
03-28-2013, 06:22 PM
You are killing me lately perrhaps.....keep it up :lol:

We all do what we can.