PDA

View Full Version : Amanda Bynes Wanders Around New York City's Times Square With a Shirt Over Her Face

Teh One Who Knocks
03-28-2013, 10:52 AM
By Allison Takeda

http://i.imgur.com/RWl8jti.jpg

The mystery that is Amanda Bynes continues to confound. On Tuesday, March 26, the aspiring fashion designer and ex-Nickelodeon star was photographed wandering around New York City's Times Square wearing a blue button-up shirt -- on her head. The 26-year-old appeared to be trying to hide her identity, but she just ended up attracting even more attention.

A source tells Us Weekly that the What I Like About You actress looked like she was "pretending to be a ghost," while a second eyewitness notes that she was "walking into things because she couldn't see." At one point, the onlooker says, she ducked into a nearby McDonald's, where she ordered a coffee and a soda and sipped both simultaneously.

http://i.imgur.com/3MLKjoA.jpg

The bizarre incident is just one example of Bynes' erratic behavior over the last several months. Shortly after the shirt photographs were taken, she took to her Twitter account with a series of selfies in which she showed off her cleavage in a printed bustier top and called herself "pudgy."

A few days earlier, on March 21, the former child star made headlines for a tweet she posted about Canadian rapper Drake. "I want Drake to murder my vagina," she wrote on the micro-blogging site.

Other offbeat tweets include "I created the phrase Ily & lololol," "If I'm not following you on Twitter, I hate you," and "He's rocking that incest face."

RBP
03-28-2013, 01:16 PM
She's a nutbag.

Muddy
03-28-2013, 01:39 PM
She should hook up with Joaquin Phoenix..

deebakes
03-28-2013, 10:57 PM
or river phoenix...

Hal-9000
03-28-2013, 11:14 PM
and I created the phrase Mayor Floppytits of Crazytown :)

Teh One Who Knocks
03-28-2013, 11:22 PM
Why is it that the celebs that cry the most about being hounded and want to go unnoticed are the ones that dress the wackiest? :-k

Hal-9000
03-29-2013, 12:26 AM
the sunglasses and shirt over the head offer anonymity