PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff: Man uses feces to cover grow house smell

Teh One Who Knocks
04-10-2013, 11:21 AM
By Renee Johnson - WLOX Fox 19

http://i.imgur.com/4HyTEEZ.jpg

VANCLEAVE, MS (WLOX) -

An Ocean Springs man accused of running a marijuana grow house in Vancleave is behind bars, and you won't believe what agents found inside the Hwy 57 home.

Sheriff Mike Byrd said buckets of what appeared to be human feces were left out in an attempt to cover the strong smell of pot.

Monday, agents with the Narcotics Task Force of Jackson County executed a search warrant in the 10000 block of Highway 57, and discovered a large scale marijuana grow operation. Besides the pot and the pots of feces, they also found cash and marijuana cultivation paraphernalia inside the home.

Henry Ha Nguyen, 41, is charged with two counts of possession of a controlled substance (Marijuana/Methamphetamine) while in possession of a firearm, and one count of cultivation of marijuana (more than 10 pounds in a 12 month period).

Animal control officers also seized two Sheppard-type dogs that were being used as security at the home.

Agents then executed another search warrant at a home in the 1200 block of Londonderry Lane in Ocean Springs, where they believe Nguyen actually lived. That's where they seized a large amount of cash, marijuana, Ice (a purer form of meth), hashish, along with assorted firearms and assault rifles.

Nguyen is being held at the Jackson County Adult Detention Center pending an initial court appearance.

FBD
04-10-2013, 01:00 PM
they never say what prompted the search warrant to begin with. I remember some vietnamese getting pinched around here a few years back, they had an entire 4000 sq ft house blown up with thousand watters, they chipped at the foundation and vampire tapped the electrical outside the box...

...and got busted because of a stupid domestic argument that wound up getting taken outside :lol:

Griffin
04-10-2013, 01:05 PM
buckets of poop and a strong smell of pot....I know there's a double entendre in there some place.