PDA

View Full Version : The faces of Meth...

Muddy
04-24-2011, 03:23 PM
Wow! Check this out...

http://www.wtvr.com/news/wghp-pg-faces-of-meth,0,1509535.photogallery

Griffin
04-24-2011, 03:36 PM
I think they had #29 & #30 reversed.8-)

redred
04-24-2011, 04:17 PM
:lol: doesn't meth make you look pretty

Muddy
04-24-2011, 04:53 PM
Its crazy... Some of those pics were in like 3 months time...

Godfather
04-24-2011, 06:59 PM
Few in particular that are pretty haunting :lol: Meth is fucked... worst drug out there from what I understand. The first time you do it is supposed to be the happiest you will ever feel in your life... and it just descends from there. You can be hooked on the first try :wha:

Think I've mentioned before... there was one time when my brother and I were kids and just playing in the front room with Lego. My dad was in the back watching a documentary on Meth. Totally out of the blue he walked out, looked at us both and said: "You're good boys, just don't do crystal meth." And walked away.

:rofl: We just howled at how random it was.... but man, it must be scary as a parent to know shit like this is out there.

DemonGeminiX
04-24-2011, 07:43 PM
You're a good boy, GF. Just don't do crystal meth.

:nono:

I had a friend years ago that I went to college with that got hooked on that shit. She used to be really pretty. She pretty much became a waste a year after. Looked about 30 years older than what she actually was. Take Amy Winehouse's fall from grace and multiply that by 20 and you'll get it. She dropped out of school and was bouncing around town being a meathole for drug dealers to get a hit. She got cast aside after she lost her looks and they got tired of her. I don't really know what happened to her. Everybody tried to help her but after all the lies and stealing people's money... what can you do but turn your back on her and cut her off? She could be dead or homeless now for all I know.

Loser
04-24-2011, 10:15 PM
#3-4

Meth...Making you somewhat hotter :lol:

#31-32

Meth...Turning you into Seann william scott :P

http://i51.tinypic.com/4dq48.jpg