PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones: Boston explosion a government conspiracy

Teh One Who Knocks
04-16-2013, 01:57 PM
By Alex Seitz-Wald - Salon

http://i.imgur.com/S3AsIwn.jpg

While most observers are witholding judgment about what caused the two explosions at the Boston Marathon this afternoon, right-wing conspiracy theorists already know what’s going on — the government did it and is going to pin the blame on them because today is Patriots’ Day, a special day in the militia movement.

Alex Jones, who has become the country’s preeminent conspiracy theorist, wasted no time. As with 9/11, Sandy Hook and other national tragedies, he sees the Boston explosions as a “false flag” attack committed by the government. The objective this time: Expanding the Transportation Security Administration’s reach to sporting events:

http://i.imgur.com/yz7iak1.png

On his radio show, Jones speculated that it may have to do with the sudden drop in the price of gold, a favorite commodity of paranoids everywhere. “With gold plunging, what could this signify?” he asked rhetorically. He also noted that Boston has special significance in American history, and because it’s where one of the planes took off from on 9/11. “I said on air that they’re getting ready to blow something up. To fire a shot heard round the world like at Lexington and Concord, and then they do it at this same place on the same day!” he said.

As Alex Altman of Time noted on Twitter, “Today is Patriots’ Day, which has significance for militia movement. McVeigh bombed Murrah Bldg on Patriots’ Day in 1995.” Patriots’ Day, a civil holiday in Massachusetts, commemorates those battles outside Boston that sparked the American Revolution. The holiday is now celebrated on the third Monday of April, though the battles actually took place on April 19, meaning the two dates are often conflated.

In addition to the Oklahoma City Bombing, which occurred on the 19th, the date also coincides with the deadly raid on the Branch Davidian compound in Waco, Texas. As John Avalon wrote for the Daily Beast in 2010, the day has “emerged as a ‘Hatriot’ holiday for some anti-government activists and militia groups.”

This year, Patriots’ Day also falls on Tax Day, another important date for right-wing extremists. For all these reasons, Jones predicted that while “they might blame it on the Muslims, they’re going to blame it on the Tea Party.”

Conspiracy-themed message boards didn’t need to be asked twice to take the bait. “FALSE FLAG ALERT !!! Explosions at Boston Marathon!” one post said, “Boston False Flag Attack Right Now. Why Control! Next 911,” another read.

Goofy
04-16-2013, 05:02 PM
:roll: Wish cunts like that would crawl back under their rocks.

DemonGeminiX
04-16-2013, 05:15 PM
Aw, fuck you, you prick. Why can't terrorists target fucknuts like this instead?

Acid Trip
04-16-2013, 05:24 PM
Oh look, a left wing hack writing a smear piece about a right wing hack. That almost never happens! :roll:

redred
04-16-2013, 06:00 PM
hate this false flag crap

PorkChopSandwiches
04-16-2013, 06:09 PM
I dont trust our government at all, why would I discount this idea entirely?

redred
04-16-2013, 06:18 PM
I dont trust our government at all, why would I discount this idea entirely?
the one you have now? because the passed governments seem to be accused of the same things

PorkChopSandwiches
04-16-2013, 06:27 PM
I didnt trust the Bush administration at all either, Im not entirely convinced 911 is what they claimed it to be.

Teh One Who Knocks
04-16-2013, 06:32 PM
:tinfoil:

PorkChopSandwiches
04-16-2013, 06:35 PM
You are very naive if you believe everything the government tells you, especially with their proven track record of blatant lies.

Teh One Who Knocks
04-16-2013, 06:37 PM
Yes, because I don't believe that 9/11 was an inside job, that means I believe everything the government tells me :tup:

Loser
04-16-2013, 06:37 PM
Not saying I agree with him, but notice these things tend to happen when we're on the verge of conflict*iraq..DPRK*, or some law is being voted on*gun laws/patriot act*, etc...

One has to wonder about these things, and to ignore them would be ignorant.

PorkChopSandwiches
04-16-2013, 06:38 PM
exactly, seems convenient

911 was the opportunity to jam in the patriot act too

KevinD
04-16-2013, 06:39 PM
Alex Jones is a nut case, plain and simple.

Teh One Who Knocks
04-16-2013, 06:43 PM
Not saying I agree with him, but notice these things tend to happen when we're on the verge of conflict*iraq..DPRK*, or some law is being voted on*gun laws/patriot act*, etc...

One has to wonder about these things, and to ignore them would be ignorant.

Yes, this was a plot that will be tied to NKorea so we can use that excuse to invade....why didn't I see it in the first place? :doh:

Lambchop
04-16-2013, 06:50 PM
This guy was cool when he filmed that sacrifice ritual to the giant Owl god at Bohemian Grove. He should have just carried on doing the exposure pieces.

KevinD
04-16-2013, 06:52 PM
On this particular case (and I know I've had some questions about other "conspiracy" things) I don't see it being government sponsored. To my simple mind, had the gubbment planned this, they would have used guns, esp so called "assault rifles" in order to further the gun control legislation. Just imho of course.

MrsM
04-16-2013, 07:04 PM
My 2 cents - I don't see this as a conspiracy for similar reasons that Kev posted above - also I don't think it's a domestic attack as I would think the target would be more government related and not people.

Either way it's very sad and I hope they catch the cowards that did this.

Loser
04-16-2013, 07:29 PM
Yes, this was a plot that will be tied to NKorea so we can use that excuse to invade....why didn't I see it in the first place? :doh:

And it was the iraqi's that flew planes into the twin towers, dunno why everyone kept saying they were saudi's :doh:

Teh One Who Knocks
04-16-2013, 07:31 PM
And it was the iraqi's that flew planes into the twin towers, dunno why everyone kept saying they were saudi's :doh:

Pretty sure we invaded Afghanistan after 9/11, not Iraq (that was for WMD's and UN Resolution violations in 2003), but why let silly little details get in the way of a good conspiracy theory ;)

Loser
04-16-2013, 07:40 PM
Pretty sure we invaded Afghanistan after 9/11, not Iraq (that was for WMD's and UN Resolution violations in 2003), but why let silly little details get in the way of a good conspiracy theory ;)

And how about those mysterious WMD's....;)

Teh One Who Knocks
04-16-2013, 07:42 PM
And how about those mysterious WMD's....;)

What about them? I thought we invaded Iraq because of 9/11, you just said so a couple of posts ago :confused:

;)

Acid Trip
04-16-2013, 08:04 PM
On this particular case (and I know I've had some questions about other "conspiracy" things) I don't see it being government sponsored. To my simple mind, had the gubbment planned this, they would have used guns, esp so called "assault rifles" in order to further the gun control legislation. Just imho of course.

"Assault rifles" require a person to pull the trigger and inevitably take the fall (or be killed by Police). If I were a government I would never uses guns for this very reason. I think they learned that lesson from the JFK assassination.

A single person can drop off multiple bombs, walk away, and detonate from complete safety. If I were being sneaky that's exactly what I'd do.

FBD
04-16-2013, 08:24 PM
-the government poisoned their well,
-the media poisoned theirs also

I dont know who it is we can trust on these, but MSM and government, fuck you, you have proven yourselves to be scum that cannot be trusted with ANYTHING.

Spot on trying to get the TSA into major sporting events.

Leefro
04-16-2013, 09:43 PM
It's as simple as this

Al-Qaeda did 9/11 and my guess some Far Right Wing nutcase has something to with Boston Yesterday

Leefro
04-16-2013, 09:52 PM
Alex Jones is a nut case, plain and simple.

As I have stated before he is a few Pineapple chunks short of a Hawaiian Pizza

FBD
04-16-2013, 10:10 PM
It's as simple as this

Al-Qaeda did 9/11 and my guess some Far Right Wing nutcase has something to with Boston Yesterday

sure sure...and what's the next thing we hear out of the government? "we need more cameras now" - and people wonder why we wouldnt put it past them to stage shit like this.

Teh One Who Knocks
04-16-2013, 10:16 PM
Spot on trying to get the TSA into major sporting events.

Riiiiiight, they are going to put Federal security agents at privately owned venues where privately owned businesses run events that have nothing to do with the Federal government....you really need to come out of the sun occasionally. :roll:

Teh One Who Knocks
04-16-2013, 10:16 PM
sure sure...and what's the next thing we hear out of the government? "we need more cameras now" - and people wonder why we wouldnt put it past them to stage shit like this.

:tinfoil:

Leefro
04-16-2013, 10:18 PM

so you are saying that Bush planned the 9/11 bombings and Barrack planned yesterday ?

Also Blair planned 7/7 over here ?

The IRA never bombed anyone it was all the UK's Governments ideas

FBD
04-17-2013, 01:12 PM
Riiiiiight, they are going to put Federal security agents at privately owned venues where privately owned businesses run events that have nothing to do with the Federal government....you really need to come out of the sun occasionally. :roll:

they have to hire cops, dont they? cops are state employees.

wait.

so you are saying that Bush planned the 9/11 bombings and Barrack planned yesterday ?

Also Blair planned 7/7 over here ?

The IRA never bombed anyone it was all the UK's Governments ideas

mouthpieces dont do dirty work, at least not once they've gotten close enough to assuming such a position.

FBD
04-17-2013, 01:51 PM
must be a coincidence the stuff they are voting on this week in "congress"

Teh One Who Knocks
04-17-2013, 02:32 PM
It's obviously a plot by Satan himself and the End Of Days are near

Date: 15th - Digit sum = 6
Day of year: no. 105 - Digit sum = 6
Year: 2013 - Digit sum = 6

Leefro
04-17-2013, 09:56 PM
they have to hire cops, dont they? cops are state employees.

wait.

mouthpieces dont do dirty work, at least not once they've gotten close enough to assuming such a position.

So is that a Yes or a No ?

Hal-9000
04-17-2013, 10:27 PM
I don't trust the American government. I believe and have read about coverups dating back to 1962..

But that does not mean a government would kill over 3000 innocents (9/11) or kill and injure 200 innocents at a marathon, just to further a secret agenda.

With the power and resources at the government's disposal, I'm sure they have more discreet methods than faking a terrorist bombing.

If anything, the events of this past week would do two things - Bring in a legislation for more public cameras and a severe tightening/restriction on the ingredients used in the bombs.