PDA

View Full Version : Two female Long Island teachers pulled from classroom for 'inappropriate contact with football player and wrestler'

Teh One Who Knocks
04-19-2013, 12:03 PM
By Daily Mail Reporter

http://i.imgur.com/FIp8vJ3.png

Two female Long Island teachers were pulled from their classrooms earlier this week after they were accused of having inappropriate relationships with some of their male students.

Donna Newton-McNally, 41, and Melanie Akerberg, 33, who are both married, allegedly carried on with a wrestler and a football player at Sachem High School North.

The two teachers are now being investigated by Long Island district officials.

Sources told the New York Post that the girlfriend of one of the high school students found a text from a teacher on his phone.

The girlfriend then alerted the school’s principal, John Dolan, the sources said.

The Post notes that it’s unclear whether Newton-McNally and Ackerberg actually engaged in physical behavior with the two seniors, or if they exchanged inappropriate text messages.

Police in Suffolk County have not been contacted, as both the students in question are over the age of consent.

Students told the Post that they were shocked that their two teachers could have engaged in inappropriate behavior with the two students.

‘It’s just hard to believe this stuff goes on,’ one student tweeted. ‘I’m really hoping that there isn’t anything and it’s chatter.’

Both of the students, who sources say are a wrestler and a football player, both have girlfriends, sources said.

deebakes
04-22-2013, 02:56 PM
:woot:

redred
04-22-2013, 03:05 PM
the one on the left looks younger than her age:tup:

Muddy
04-22-2013, 03:07 PM
Man wtf is with these teachers these days?

Noilly Pratt
04-22-2013, 03:25 PM
Man wtf is with these teachers these days?

I think it happened more than they let on back in the day. It's only now that with social media being so prevalent, we hear about it more.

There was a gym teacher at my high school who was quickly moved (or removed) from our school for "fraternizing" with the star athlete and this was back in 1983. Never made the papers, no one even acknowledged it. She was a total flirt and would wear clothes that left little to the imagination.

Not that we complained at all... It was a running joke - the guys nicknamed her "Suzy Snugpants".

redred
04-22-2013, 03:31 PM
"Suzy Snugpants".

:homer:

Muddy
04-22-2013, 03:32 PM
Not that we complained at all... It was a running joke - the guys nicknamed her "Suzy Snugpants".

Thats what the warehouse guys all call Hal.. :giggle:

redred
04-22-2013, 03:44 PM
:lol:

Noilly Pratt
04-22-2013, 03:44 PM
Thats what the warehouse guys all call Hal.. :giggle:

Here I was, daydreaming about that blonde spandex-clad vixen leading all the guys (they segregated the guys and the girls in our gym class) in some stretching exercises and then just like salt poured on a slug, you bring me screaming back to reality!

(of course I'm talking about Hal...he looks fetching in his spandex onesie, I bet!) :D Just kidding big guy.

Hal-9000
04-23-2013, 04:22 PM

bite my yoga pant wearin ass you bastids

Goofy
04-23-2013, 04:59 PM

bite my yoga pant wearin ass you bastids

Awww, poor Tinkerbelle :empathy:

PorkChopSandwiches
04-23-2013, 06:04 PM
:rbp: