PDA

View Full Version : Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Literally Destroyed People's Lives'

Teh One Who Knocks
04-19-2013, 12:19 PM
by Brian Tashman - Right Wing Watch

Pat Robertson knows that demonic spirits are behind everything from homosexuality and Halloween to karate and secondhand sweaters, and so it came as no surprise today when he warned 700 Club viewers that Dungeons & Dragons is a “demonic” game.

In response to a question regarding whether it is ok to “enjoy video games that have magic in them,” Robertson warned that such games are part of the “occult” and urged the questioner to “flee from evil.” He said that is especially the case when it comes to Dungeons & Dragons, which has “literally destroyed people’s lives.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ifwc_y_S3BY

Muddy
04-19-2013, 12:28 PM
These guys are nuts man.. My little girl has a childrens bible someone gave her and we are reading it.. front to back.. Man there's some real BS in that thing...

PorkChopSandwiches
04-19-2013, 04:17 PM
I cant believe this guy is still relevant

Muddy
04-19-2013, 04:19 PM
She looked me in the eyes and said "Is this stuff real daddy"? I didnt know what to say.. Other than "I dont know"..

PorkChopSandwiches
04-19-2013, 04:21 PM
Im glad you're taking the time to read for yourself instead of just blind following. The more you read the more you will see what a bunch of crap it is. Dont feel bad telling your kids its not TRUTH, its hard because you were probably raised not to question it, as so many are.

Muddy
04-19-2013, 04:25 PM
Im glad you're taking the time to read for yourself instead of just blind following. The more you read the more you will see what a bunch of crap it is. Dont feel bad telling your kids its not TRUTH, its hard because you were probably raised not to question it, as so many are.

Well the childrens version really cuts out all the filler and gets down to the solid jist of each section.. God is a pretty expecting dude in this thing.. He talks to people, he makes them worship him, and events just roll through FASt.. Like one day theres an adam and eve and the next scene they have two kids, Abel and Kain and one is a sheep herder and the other a farmer... And Im like wow... How did they gain the knowledge to do these things seeing as they were first gen. ?

PorkChopSandwiches
04-19-2013, 04:27 PM
:lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
04-19-2013, 04:29 PM
Wait until you get to the part where women are property, see how they like that

Muddy
04-19-2013, 04:31 PM
Wait until you get to the part where women are property, see how they like that

Being a childrens book, it may find a way to dance around that.. Like I said, Adama and eve was about 4 pages with words this big.