PDA

View Full Version : Chinese Woman on Trial for Killing Man by Squeezing His Scrotum

Teh One Who Knocks
04-22-2013, 12:16 PM
Rocket News 24

http://i.imgur.com/SIl5EZg.jpg

On 8 April, the trial began for a woman accused of killing a man in an excruciating fashion.

It all started on 19 April of the previous year. The suspect was picking up her child when she parked an electric bike in front of a shop. The man running the shop came out and shouted “you’re blocking my business!”

The resulting argument must have gotten pretty heated as it resulted in the mother clutching the shopkeeper’s testicles in her vice-like grip.

As she held the man in a nut lock, witnesses reported her to have shouted, “I’ll squeeze it to death, you’ll never have children again!”

Apparently she didn’t know how right she was, because soon after the man went into shock from the pain. Paramedics rushed to the scene and treated the victim but he was soon pronounced dead.

With the trial ongoing, the result may hinge on the woman’s alleged statement of “squeeze it to death.” Depending on how it’s interpreted, she may be convicted of murder.

However, it seems this falls under the capital offense of intentionally inflicting injury which states under China’s Criminal Law Article 234.

“if he causes death to the person or, by resorting to especially cruel means, causes severe injury to the person, reducing the person to utter disability, he shall be sentenced to fixed-term imprisonment of not less than 10 years, life imprisonment or death”

I think all the male readers can agree this case counts as “especially cruel means.” So any way you slice it this lady is likely to get a heavy punishment.