PDA

View Full Version : Gorgeous 'Game of Thrones' Star May Be in Talks for '50 Shades of Grey' Movie

Teh One Who Knocks
04-23-2013, 05:34 PM
by Maressa Brown - The Stir

http://i.imgur.com/hYxwbpQ.png

I used to think Mad Men creator Matthew Weiner was the most tight-lipped suit in Hollywood, never letting us behind the velvet rope of what's to come on any episode of the AMC drama. But now I'm convinced the people affiliated with the Fifty Shades of Grey movie are the most frustratingly silent and secretive! I know I'm not alone. Still, fans did get something of a teasing treat this week via producer Dana Brunetti's Twitter.

Brunetti, who is one of only a small handful of folks who are officially signed onto the flick, tweeted that he had actually met with an actress people have been buzzing about as an Anastasia Steele contender from the get-go ...

None other than Game of Thrones' Emilia Clarke! Brunetti tweeted:

Khalessi met me at my office a couple of months ago, and guess what? She didn't bring the dragons!!

Okay, so, there was no mention of them meeting to discuss Fifty Shades, and he even responded to the idea about what this meeting could imply:

I tweet about dragons and it gets picked up as a story about 50 Shades... smh.

Oh, shake your head away, Brunetti! You know you're loving that everyone and their sister wants to know just who you're going to green light to play Ana, and maybe you're even loving that people have their fingers crossed it could be Emilia!

Really, that last tweet could have very well been Brunetti's attempt at a distraction. An attempt to throw us off the scent! Because I truly wouldn't be surprised if he took a meeting with Emilia to discuss Ana. She fits the physical description of the character, is the perfect age, is an amazing, buzz-worthy actress with some hot credits under her belt, and obviously he's a fan of her work. Plus, Stephen Amell already had a meeting about Christian ... So it's definitely not think Emilia Clarke may have had one about Ana. And if she hasn't, she needs one. Geeze, get on it, Brunetti!

Hal-9000
04-23-2013, 06:28 PM
I think Kelly Osbourne should play the part

I know I'd be hitting her if she came into my bedroom

DemonGeminiX
04-23-2013, 07:21 PM
I'd be hitting her too... with an aluminum baseball bat.

Emilia's bangin' hot.

:tup:

Hal-9000
04-23-2013, 07:30 PM
two great minds...

:lol:

deebakes
04-24-2013, 06:42 PM
is that a movie about fisting sasha grey? :-k