PDA

View Full Version : Selena Gomez: ‘I’m In My 20s. I Wanna Have Fun...’

Teh One Who Knocks
04-25-2013, 10:59 AM
by Peggy Truong - Celebuzz News

http://i.imgur.com/ygaUBRa.jpg

Selena Gomez was a busy bee on Wednesday, making multiple radio show appearances to chat about her upcoming album, her new single “Come & Get It” and life in general.

During a 20-plus minute interview with Elvis Duran and his Morning Show crew, the singer and actress opened up the need to keep things private.

“I think I’ve actually given enough of myself, if that makes sense. I feel within my music and even how I handle myself in interviews, people think they know, but they really actually don’t,” Gomez said.

“When it comes to my music, I did record a song on the album that’s obviously going to be about the subject that I went through because I do think I should acknowledge it as well, but it’s beautiful,” she added, referring to her breakup with Justin Bieber.

The rest of the album, according to Gomez, is about “the place” she’s been in since entering the single life.

“I’m in my twenties, so I wanna have fun. I wanna enjoy my life and not have to worry about every little thing, and each of the tracks on the album kind of have a reflection of just letting loose and being in the moment. It’s still gonna keep them guessing I think,” she said of her fans and critics alike.

On the lighter side of things, Gomez revealed to Duran during an interview for Entertainment Tonight that she has her eyes set on another Canadian talent. (Before the rumor mill starts up again -- it's just a friendly crush).

“Ryan Gosling is such a given, he’s super cute,” she gushed of her celebrity crush. “I have not met him yet. I’ve seen him on an airplane . . . I freaked out so I didn’t even, I don’t even think he saw me so, but that one.”

Next up for Gomez: the release of her yet untitled studio album, and a supporting tour. The Stars Dance Tour is set to kick off Aug. 14 in Vancouver, Canada.

redred
04-25-2013, 12:16 PM
i'm in my mid 30's i could try and give her some fun

DemonGeminiX
04-25-2013, 01:44 PM
She was on Dave Letterman last night. Her music sucks. And not but a month after she was there as a guest telling Dave how she made Bieber cry. Dave should've called her on smooching that little girl several nights ago after telling him she was so happy being single.

Muddy
04-25-2013, 02:19 PM
Her new single "come and get it".. Woo Wee! Nope, no message there.. :lol:

Quick somebody murder that vag!

Hal-9000
04-25-2013, 02:21 PM
got yer fun right here Selena

*grabs crotch*