PDA

View Full Version : Boston Guy Owns InfoWars Conspiracy Theory Reporter

Teh One Who Knocks
04-29-2013, 11:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OvyAK6EXBG0

FBD
04-29-2013, 01:01 PM
owns? heckled the shit out of, yeah. but owned? lol.

"go drink a dick"
"you dont have an original thought in your head"

:lol: this guy should have turned his camera on himself so he could own up to his own words like he was heckling this guy to own up to shit.

hm. in cambridge, there's an asshole on the street. real big surprise there.

Teh One Who Knocks
04-29-2013, 01:09 PM
hm. in cambridge, there's an asshole on the street.

Yeah, he's on camera the whole time...the InfoWars "reporter" ;)

FBD
04-29-2013, 01:24 PM
:lol: gotta love that normalcy bias

Teh One Who Knocks
04-29-2013, 01:27 PM
Yeah, it takes Hollywood $100 million budgets, trained life-long professional actors and stunt men, and take after take after take and then CGI added effects to pull something like this off for a movie and they still make mistakes, yet the clandestine forces of the government (or was it the Illuminati?) were able to do it live in front of tens of thousands of people and only a select few were able to "uncover it" ;)

Dude, I like you, but sometimes I really do feel sorry for you.

FBD
04-29-2013, 02:42 PM
:lol: never seen crisis event training, have you...

Movies have hi def rewinds. Real life has the fog of war, grainy snapshots...

...extra smoke, missing legs, somehow the owner of 'em had a fat black lady over him until the smoke cleared, etc, etc, etc...

Its funny you have this picture of a rabid me flipping out about this endlessly - I just keep pointing out inconsistencies in things, some people go cripes, those are some glaring inconsistencies, and others...are going "what inconsistencies?"

Stay comfy, my friend :)

redred
04-29-2013, 02:50 PM
what i don't get ,if you believe the government has been doing these fakes over and over again why would you still want to live in the country you'd be safer in iraq wouldn't you:lol:

FBD
04-29-2013, 02:58 PM
our laws still work for the most part here. we just have some people above the law, that's all. just like anywhere else, laws for some, little to none for those sufficiently connected. that's still better than it being relatively lawless - you wont see me going to the middle east, mexico, plenty of places.

still, I only posted in this thread to heckle the idea that this guy in any way shape or form "owned" anything aside from an asshole personality, replete with well ingrained groupthink to the point where it makes sense to lash out at someone who disagrees with them. (or the "official" story, for that matter...I dont see anyone asserting that the government's story on this is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but.)

redred
04-29-2013, 03:09 PM
i agree he wasn't 'owned' so say just seems he was shouted at for a few minutes imo