PDA

View Full Version : The Boston Marathon Conspiracy Thread

Hal-9000
05-01-2013, 07:41 PM
I believe that what we saw on TV happened. Two young men dropped off knapsacks with homemade bombs and terrorized/injured/killed bystanders.

There are some people here and on the internet, who believe that things are not as they appear...

Feel free to post your videos, newspaper articles, photos.

PorkChopSandwiches
05-01-2013, 07:45 PM
:facepalm:

redred
05-01-2013, 07:52 PM
I believe now we live in this modern world with the internet, pictures and video can be very easily twisted to suit either side of an argument

PorkChopSandwiches
05-01-2013, 07:53 PM
:hand: This is a one sided discussion.

redred
05-01-2013, 07:55 PM
:ban:

Hal-9000
05-01-2013, 07:55 PM
:facepalm:

Why do you have to do that?

It's obviously a hot topic and the admin has asked that the conspiracy angle be kept out of the other threads on the topic.

AT had some stuff, FBD had some thoughts on the subject and Muddy has mentioned something may be off...

There's nothing wrong with providing both sides of the story...and here's a format to follow to avoid bickering and unpleasantness :)

Now stop being a douchebag

Muddy
05-01-2013, 07:59 PM
Why do you have to do that?

It's obviously a hot topic and the admin has asked that the conspiracy angle be kept out of the other threads on the topic.

AT had some stuff, FBD had some thoughts on the subject and Muddy has mentioned something may be off...

There's nothing wrong with providing both sides of the story...and here's a format to follow to avoid bickering and unpleasantness :)

Now stop being a douchebag

Oh I was just commenting on some of the links and things fbd and AT have posted over the past few weeks. I'm not convinced of shit the media tells me.. Just like at Sandy Hook shoving down my throat an assault weapons ban when the shooter didnt even use an assault rifle! So much shit seems to have an instant agenda these days. Maybe Im wrong, maybe Im right.

PorkChopSandwiches
05-01-2013, 08:00 PM
If the story is going to continue to be posted from one view point then there should be no censoring of an opposing point of view.

deebakes
05-01-2013, 08:04 PM
:tinfoil:

Hal-9000
05-01-2013, 08:07 PM
If the story is going to continue to be posted from one view point then there should be no censoring of an opposing point of view.

Oakaaaay....so we have multiple threads on the mainstream point of view and this is the opposition (or would have been before you ruined it :x )

I'm like Muddy....AT posted some things that pointed to a conspiracy and I found it interesting. It opened up some discussion on both sides.

still not sure why this is such a bad idea.....but I know a mod, I'll get it trashed and life will carry on :sad2:

Hal-9000
05-01-2013, 08:08 PM
:tinfoil:

alrighty then! No chance of even semi-intelligent discussion on the subject either way

MODS, PLEASE TRASH THIS. THANKS

Muddy
05-01-2013, 08:09 PM
I thought my comment was well thought out?

redred
05-01-2013, 08:10 PM
Nope let it run see what comes of it i like the idea to see if will work maybe even use it when the next event happens

Hal-9000
05-01-2013, 08:22 PM
it's funny...I know in my heart what happened on 9/11

two planes hit the World Trade Center buildings

So one night I watch about 5 hours of Youtube conspiracy videos on the subject....link to link to link

I started to think something else may have happened..and was ashamed for changing my view so easily. But the point is, I was open to another part of the story and didn't realize it.

Muddy
05-01-2013, 08:26 PM
it's funny...I know in my heart what happened on 9/11

two planes hit the World Trade Center buildings

So one night I watch about 5 hours of Youtube conspiracy videos on the subject....link to link to link

I started to think something else may have happened..and was ashamed for changing my view so easily. But the point is, I was open to another part of the story and didn't realize it.

Just like when jfk was killed and that guy walks right up and kills the shooter... wtf? :lol: Noooo nothing fishy there...

Hal-9000
05-01-2013, 08:33 PM
Just like when jfk was killed and that guy walks right up and kills the shooter... wtf? :lol: Noooo nothing fishy there...

Yes I believe the JFK shooting stinks to high heaven and I've been called a conspiracy nut for that...because the Warren report decides Oswald acted alone?

Aside from the Oliver Stone film there's more holes in that theory than Richard Simmons' underwear.

He was an average marksman and hit a target moving from him 270 feet away?

things like this from Wiki ...."scientific acoustical evidence establishes a high probability that two gunmen fired at President John F. Kennedy."

oh don't get me started on this :lol:

Muddy
05-01-2013, 08:34 PM
Yes I believe the JFK shooting stinks to high heaven and I've been called a conspiracy nut for that...because the Warren report decides Oswald acted alone?

Aside from the Oliver Stone film there's more holes in that theory than Richard Simmons' underwear.

He was an average marksman and hit a target moving away from him 270 feet away?

things like this form Wiki ...."scientific acoustical evidence establishes a high probability that two gunmen fired at President John F. Kennedy."

oh don't get me started on this...

When you shoot the shooter It always stinks to me.. Dead men tell no tales.

Hal-9000
05-01-2013, 08:36 PM
Yeah Jack Ruby 'takin care of business' didn't help the truthers much in that instance

Oswald alive would have been a far more valuable asset to the authorities

Hal-9000
05-01-2013, 08:37 PM
do we need a different conspiracy thread? :lol:

Muddy
05-01-2013, 08:37 PM
They shot this first bomber like 200 times and he was screaming the whole time "It wasnt me"... The little brother they shot in the throat.. Seems like a possible head shot gone wrong... Im not saying the govt. is behind it.. I am saying though that the whole thing raises questions..

Hal-9000
05-01-2013, 08:42 PM
I guess some of the components of new stories need to be examined..

redred
05-01-2013, 08:47 PM
I've seen a lot of grainy photos that try and side with a false flag if these were clearer i may believe more

Hal-9000
05-01-2013, 09:01 PM
the only thing that rubs me wrong about Boston is double amputee guy....in almost all of the photos I've seen he doesn't seem to be in pain or distress..

I did see the bomb go off however and can't understand how there would be a need to fake injuries...it was a pretty large blast

deebakes
05-01-2013, 09:08 PM
I guess some of the components of new stories need to be examined..

i think all news stories need to be examined to be honest. :tup:

we do have some things like mante te'o for instance...

i was surprised how fast the press ran with the library fire in boston on the same day as another bomb, so it is possible that news outlets run stories with little fact or evidence behind it. it is easier for them to just say "oops" if it turns out to not be true, there is nothing else that happens. :shrug:

Teh One Who Knocks
05-01-2013, 09:15 PM

Where the fuck did anyone say there was a censoring of anything? Is it too much to ask to not post the same fucking nonsense in every god damn fucking thread? The story I posted about the free prosthetics for the injured....did it REALLY need conspiracy bullshit posted in it? People are more than free to air opposing views, but there is a time and a place for it and it certainly doesn't need to be the same identical fucking thing posted ad nauseum EVERYWHERE.

Hal-9000
05-01-2013, 09:16 PM
i think all news stories need to be examined to be honest. :tup:

we do have some things like mante te'o for instance...

i was surprised how fast the press ran with the library fire in boston on the same day as another bomb, so it is possible that news outlets run stories with little fact or evidence behind it. it is easier for them to just say "oops" if it turns out to not be true, there is nothing else that happens. :shrug:

for me, it's hard to imagine that anything would be faked...hear me out

our world is full of devices to record now, both in the public's hands and privately .....anything can be examined microscopically over and over again if need be, and the technology itself has improved so much that the images themselves are done in incredibly high resolutions...

Not saying conspiracy's don't exist....only that anything that happens in public, is now under greater scrutiny. Moreso than let's say something that happened in 80's. Then, the public only had news footage taken by the television networks. Even the Zapruda 8mm Kennedy film is critiqued because it's missing frames at the key moment when Kennedy's head blows apart.

deebakes
05-01-2013, 09:24 PM
Where the fuck did anyone say there was a censoring of anything? Is it too much to ask to not post the same fucking nonsense in every god damn fucking thread? The story I posted about the free prosthetics for the injured....did it REALLY need conspiracy bullshit posted in it? People are more than free to air opposing views, but there is a time and a place for it and it certainly doesn't need to be the same identical fucking thing posted ad nauseum EVERYWHERE.

:+1:

triffy
05-01-2013, 09:56 PM
do we need a different conspiracy thread? :lol:

http://ist2-1.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/1/_/_/_/1/1/t/a/W/1taWH/17_dem_0.jpg (http://pimpandhost.com/image/21729927-original.html)

Hal-9000
05-01-2013, 10:01 PM
pimp&host dot com.....really Trif??? :lol:

triffy
05-01-2013, 10:17 PM
:hater:

:oops:

now i have to find a "nice named" animated gif host ......

PorkChopSandwiches
05-01-2013, 10:55 PM

I see it gets on your tits, I just dont see the issue

Muddy
05-02-2013, 12:13 AM
I see it gets on your tits, I just dont see the issue

Just let it go.. He has a point.. Just chalk it up to we're all wired differently.. Different things bug different people.. This has obviously been bugging him for a while now.. Its alll good.. fbd will be back soon and we'll all just rock on.

PorkChopSandwiches
05-02-2013, 01:09 AM
Its all good, I just felt the need to voice my opinion

Richard Cranium
05-02-2013, 01:11 AM
I like turtles.

deebakes
05-02-2013, 01:16 AM
:rip: lonesome george :sad2:

RBP
05-02-2013, 02:14 AM
http://i.imgur.com/c42py9E.jpg

DemonGeminiX
05-02-2013, 03:04 AM
They shot this first bomber like 200 times and he was screaming the whole time "It wasnt me"... The little brother they shot in the throat.. Seems like a possible head shot gone wrong... Im not saying the govt. is behind it.. I am saying though that the whole thing raises questions..

Just because he screamed "It wasn't me", that makes you think there's something amiss? Every accused and convicted murderer in every jail across the USA would tell you that they're innocent if asked. It's the liar's game they play. Everybody, except a very small percentage of people, would immediately say they're innocent when accused of a crime. Maybe a very small percentage of them are right, but that doesn't buck the trend.

By the way, there's question as to what actually killed Tamerlan: being shot, or being run over by his own brother when his brother was trying to get away.

lost in melb.
05-02-2013, 06:07 AM
A good way to test a conspiracy theory is to ask the probability of said event being fabricated - and then ask why such a group of people would go to such enormous lengths (i.e. cost, resolution, commitment, unswerving fanaticism, energy, years of planning) when they could achieve their political aims in a much easier way.

redred
05-02-2013, 07:16 AM
this is one of the grainy images that i was talking about

http://i.imgur.com/dSEUyyZ.jpg
the younger brother getting out of the boat looks ok in that image

http://i.imgur.com/hBE1qOM.jpg
so say seconds later being worked on after being shot in the throat

http://i.imgur.com/yRSM6nH.jpg
off to hospital

By the way, there's question as to what actually killed Tamerlan: being shot, or being run over by his own brother when his brother was trying to get away.

i also heard he was run over in the get away

DemonGeminiX
05-02-2013, 07:24 AM
I seriously doubt he was "ok" when he was getting out of the boat. The home owner called the police to come and check the situation out in his backyard when he noticed blood all over the place.

redred
05-02-2013, 07:45 AM
That's my point unless you get clear images you are able to bend the truth

Hal-9000
05-02-2013, 03:12 PM
A good way to test a conspiracy theory is to ask the probability of said event being fabricated - and then ask why such a group of people would go to such enormous lengths (i.e. cost, resolution, commitment, unswerving fanaticism, energy, years of planning) when they could achieve their political aims in a much easier way.

this...

Why would (let's say the government) go to such elaborate lengths with amputees/prosthetics/fake blood/timing, after an explosion like that. Why not just sacrifice a few onlookers and their limbs? If the conspiracy of that magnitude has progressed that far....in for a penny, in for a pound as they say...

Hal-9000
05-02-2013, 03:12 PM

this...

Why would (let's say the government) go to such elaborate lengths with amputees/prosthetics/fake blood/timing, after an explosion like that. Why not just sacrifice a few onlookers and their limbs? If the conspiracy of that magnitude has progressed that far....in for a penny, in for a pound as they say...

DemonGeminiX
05-02-2013, 05:05 PM
Is that all these nutjobs are paying attention to? Just images? Do they not read the news? Hear the news? Or do they just write it all off?

KevinD
05-06-2013, 04:41 PM
Get your fill of conspiracy stuff here:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread940361/pg1

I go to that place for laughs on occasion.