PDA

View Full Version : Report: Intruder says 'Let's do this then' and gets a beating

Teh One Who Knocks
05-07-2013, 11:33 AM
By STAFF REPORTS / NW Florida Daily News

http://i.imgur.com/yvlswxt.jpg

DESTIN – A man allegedly broke down the door of a Destin residence and threatened the person inside. For his trouble, the man was punched in the face and then arrested by the Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office.

According to an arrest report, 37-year-old Mark Arthur Davin of Fort Walton Beach went to a unit at Oceana Condominiums on Gulf Shore Drive and asked for the owner. The owner’s son, who was at the condo, told Davin his father wasn’t there and leave. He closed the door and went into the kitchen area.

Suddenly, he heard a loud crash and saw Davin walking into the condo, saying “Let’s do this then.” Thinking he was about to be attacked, the son punched Davin in the head twice and chased him from the condo.

A deputy interviewed Davin. He said he went to the condo looking for the owner, but found the son, who attacked him and said, “You’re breaking up my family.” Davin said he was punched several times and pushed down a flight of stairs. He said he returned to the condo, “pushed” his way inside and tried to talk to the son again.

The deputy wrote in the report that as Davin tried to relate specifics of other events at the apartment, “he was very inconsistent, and continued to try and correct what he said previously.”

He finally said, “Just charge me.”

He was charged with misdemeanor assault and felony burglary. His court date is May 28.

Goofy
05-07-2013, 11:35 AM
Muppet :lol:

DemonGeminiX
05-07-2013, 11:53 AM
"Just charge me"

Hahahaha... :lol: