PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay Lohan: I Want Out of Betty Ford ... Ain't Gonna Happen

Teh One Who Knocks
05-13-2013, 05:12 PM
By the TMZ Staff

http://i.imgur.com/WRuoZvw.jpg

Lindsay Lohan is determined to leave The Betty Ford Center for greener pastures ... but TMZ has learned prosecutors are having none of it.

TMZ broke the story ... Betty Ford doctors have cut Lindsay off from her Adderall, which she has always said was a deal breaker. Sources connected to Lindsay tell us she's going "crazy" and is desperate to move to another facility.

We're told Lindsay has researched other facilities and found one on the west coast which she believes is suitable to complete her 90 days. She wants to move ASAP.

Lindsay is saying she believes Betty Ford is "old school" and is not sensitive to the problems of young people.

But law enforcement sources tell us ... prosecutors are "unbending" -- they will NOT approve any move. As one source put it, "She had 45 days to find a suitable place. She didn't listen to her people and just did what she wanted so it's her problem now." The source adds, "Not gonna happen."

Muddy
05-13-2013, 05:17 PM
This adderall must be some good shit..

PorkChopSandwiches
05-13-2013, 05:18 PM
:lol: Im sure they will let you have your drugs in jail Lindsey

Hal-9000
05-13-2013, 05:37 PM
it's a drug for ADD, not a life saving medication :lol:

also, some actresses swear by it for weight control...

Hal-9000
05-13-2013, 05:38 PM
:facepalm:

Only Lohan would create an issue about taking drugs....at an addiction center :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
05-13-2013, 05:40 PM

Its basically meth when abused

Hal-9000
05-13-2013, 05:44 PM

that's interesting because I've heard that some ADD drugs are pretty much prozac in terms of calming the nervous system..

betcha Lindsay takes her Adderall with shots of vodka

Muddy
05-13-2013, 05:54 PM

Interesting.. Is it smoked or just taken in large qtys to abuse it?

Pony
05-13-2013, 05:59 PM
I think she just needs to bust out, I'm sure the judge will understand.

Acid Trip
05-13-2013, 06:41 PM

This. Gives you tons of energy, focus, and curbs appetite. I made ass loads of money selling adderall to my fellow students during finals. You can take it or snort it. 60 mgs will really get you going (two of the max dose 30mg capsules).

Adderall does NOT make people with ADD tweak out. It let's them focus like a normal person. A normal person focuses like a super hero until the effects subside. I learned to play pool (Billiards) in one night on Adderall.

jvanorder
05-13-2013, 07:16 PM

Yup my son takes a very low dose for his ADHD. It helps him focus. One of the major side effects is lack of hunger. He lost 20 pounds once he started. He is only 6 and really didnt have the 20 to lose but he is not all skin and bones either now. Yes it works the same as meth for those that dont need it. People with ADD and ADHD are wired different then the rest of us. For them caffeine and speed pills and shit that wires us it slows them down.

Shady
05-14-2013, 07:02 AM
She's just a fuckin junkie.

ADHD is probably the most helpful factor for me in my career. Cooking requires your mind to be in 100 different places in a matter of 5 seconds some times. If I ever go back on meds it would probably slow my ass down.

Hal-9000
05-14-2013, 09:31 PM
She's just a fuckin junkie.

ADHD is probably the most helpful factor for me in my career. Cooking requires your mind to be in 100 different places in a matter of 5 seconds some times. If I ever go back on meds it would probably slow my ass down.

Yeah man I'm not a cook but understand what you mean. I start and stop about a thousand things a day and if I ever gained focus for a minute, it would be depressing :lol: