PDA

View Full Version : Tried to have sex with a hornet's nest - Death

Teh One Who Knocks
05-15-2013, 11:33 AM
by Kaj Liljenroth - News Sweden

http://i.imgur.com/SjMQpGp.jpg

Around noon on Monday, SOS an alarm that "Hasse" a man the age of 35, lay unconscious on his farm outside Ystad. An hour later he would be dead.

Looked like a bloated selection

"Hasse" which was known in Ystad tavern circles, had a total of 146 wasp sting on the body including 54 on the genitals, including the scrotum. He was so bloated that a neighbor thought it was a whale carcasses lying on the lawn.

- What's that? Yeah right ..! Thought at first that it was a kind of choice, so I called "Hasse" to ask what the hell he was doing, but he did not so I was a little worried. I walked up to the body and then I recognized his tattoo on his neck, representing a little angel who is rocking. I have never in my life seen such a swollen pelvic bone. It hid the whole package on him, yes it hung over and, despite the scrotum was enlarged. Right now it feels heavy and unreal. We did not talk very often, but he was still my neighbor, says Bertil Ståhfrääs before limping off and blows his nose in an old handkerchief.

"To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea"

After the autopsy of the body as well as technical investigation at the scene, so the police have come to the shocking conclusion that the "Hasse" tried engage intercourse with wasp nest. They found among other remnants of semen on some of the dead wasps. They even found a couple of "Hasse" pubic hair in the entrance of the nest and fingerprints of both hands.

- Attempting to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea. "Hasse" must have had some form of sexual addiction that has escalated and pushed to the limit. What it is because perhaps you may find out later after talking to relatives and friends. I do not even think about the pain he must have suffered both within himself before he went on wasp nest, and the pain incurred by the wasp attack, says Siv During Livh, psychologist and expert on odd fantasies.

Animal rights activists mourn on forums and Facebook

Angry animal rights activists have reacted strongly to the event and on multiple forums you can read about how they provide a wasp 'sake. Here is a poem which has received over 10,000 "likes" on Facebook:

"A little black, a little yellow, beaten in confusion. Hums no more for not wearing wings. Life no longer offered and the Queen sees soldier crawling on the ground in despair. Death is a fact. Oh, where did the summer road, buddy? All our tours and adventures. Floating in sweat, grains, blood and tears. Do not leave me, baby. A little black, a little yellow, all innocent. Buzz, buzz, buzz, knocking on heaven's durr. "

Pony
05-15-2013, 11:40 AM
At least he finished. :lol:

You should change the title to "Succeeded in having sex with a hornets nest"

deebakes
05-15-2013, 11:51 AM
what about bee hives? :-k

Pony
05-15-2013, 11:53 AM
Only Honeybees.

deebakes
05-15-2013, 03:02 PM