PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC Hosts: White Supremacy, Racism Only Reasons to Care About Obama's IRS Scandal

Teh One Who Knocks
05-16-2013, 09:50 PM
Kyle Becker - Independent Journal Review

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1evZtL5jMhM

MSNBC hosts Chris Matthews and Al Sharpton did their best to drum up some short-term interest in their flailing cable channel by rehashing left-wing talking points that opposition to Obama is ipso facto racism.

The president took his sweet time before dropping a testy one-minute press conference about the IRS scandal, fired the acting IRS commissioner, and walked out. In the interim, Matthews and Sharpton bought a little time, which means we all got a little window into the depraved world that hard left-wingers co-habitate.

MATTHEWS: But I’ll tell ya, ‘Reverend,’ one piece of this thing that we always have to keep in mind as we deal with effective government, for those of us who believe in effective positive government have to be the ones who make it work, the right-wing loves it when it screws up, because it makes their case. The liberals, the progressives, the ‘reasonable’ people — who say, you know I need the government, I need it not just to protect me, I need it to do a lot of st… things that I want done to keep this society okay [like target conservative groups?].

But the problem is there are people in this country, maybe ten percent, I don’t know what the number, maybe twenty percent on a bad day, who want this president to have an asterix (sic) next to his name in the history books. That he really wasn’t president. You know, like a guy in baseball that used drugs.

SHARPTON: Right.

MATTHEWS: They wanna be able to say, ‘well, he didn’t really have that batting average, he really wasn’t the first African-American President [?], he really didn’t ‘do’ healthcare, he really didn’t kill bin Laden.’ There’s an askerisk (sic). And they have been fighting for that — the people like Donald Trump. Since Day 1, they can’t stand the idea, that he’s president.

SHARPTON: No.

MATTHEWS: And a piece of it is racism. Not that somebody in one racial group doesn’t like somebody in another racial group, so what? It’s the sense that the white race must rule. That’s what racism is, and they can’t stand the idea that a man who’s not white is president. That is ‘real.’ That sense of racial superiority and rule is in the hearts of some people in this country. Not all conservatives. Not even all right-wingers. But it always comes through with this Birthers crap and this other references, and somehow trying to ‘erase’ Obamacare, erase his record in history [the opposition is just about that?] and a big part of it is bought into by people like John Boehner, who’s not a bad guy, but he knows the only way you can talk to the hard right is talk their language.

SHARPTON: No doubts (sic) about it.

MATTHEWS: This guy shouldn’t be president somehow. That he isn’t president somehow. That he’s an asteriss (sic). Just like, you know, Barry Bonds or somebody, took drugs. Therefore he didn’t really have the batting average [like the highest unemployment rate since FDR & more debt than all presidents combined?] That it didn’t really count.

SHARPTON: And you take away everything because that’s what white supremacy is. That’s not calling all of them that. But clearly there’s an element there.

You know, I find it amazing that suddenly any Republican opposition to the Democrat Party and the progressive agenda that has been going on for decades is driven at least in part by virulent Klan-like racism under the nation’s first black president — who was elected, twice. The tea party and ‘right-wingers’ who are supposedly so racist they devotedly supported Herman Cain, Clarence Thomas, and Allen West were just doing it to throw people off their white supremacist scent, right fellas? That’s how simultaneously ingenious, ignorant and racist they are. Time to get a new shtick, clowns.

perrhaps
05-18-2013, 06:27 PM
Al Sharpton is a disgrace to his race!

The human race ,that is.

Richard Cranium
05-18-2013, 07:21 PM
Saul Alinsky (Obama) Rules for Radicles: Accuse your enemy of what you yourself are actually doing.

Hal-9000
05-21-2013, 06:18 PM
no doubts about it

asteriss

Radicles*

3 reasons to stay in skule kids! :)

Muddy
05-21-2013, 06:22 PM

Acid Trip
05-21-2013, 07:10 PM
Saul Alinsky (Obama) Rules for Radicles: Accuse your enemy of what you yourself are actually doing.

This.