PDA

View Full Version : Cops: California Woman Bit Her Husband's Scrotum During Dispute Over Rodeo Departure

Teh One Who Knocks
05-24-2013, 11:25 AM
The Smoking Gun

For the second time in recent days, a woman has been arrested for biting the genitals of her male partner during a domestic dispute.

Christina Salinas, 37, was arrested early Sunday following a violent confrontation with her husband at the couple’s home in Rough and Ready, California.

According to investigators, Salinas was upset that her husband made her leave the Penn Valley Rodeo Saturday evening. Salinas, who had consumed several large beers, wanted to remain at the rodeo and dance, reported the Nevada County Sheriff’s Office.

After returning home, Salinas and her spouse, Anthony Hill, began arguing. During an ensuing scuffle, Hill told deputies, Salinas “bit him in the hand and scrotum.” She also allegedly struck the couple’s young daughter.

Deputies responding to a 911 call from Hill arrested Salinas on a felony domestic violence charge and a misdemeanor child cruelty count. Salinas, whose occupation is listed as “landscaping” in jail records, was later released on $25,000 bail.

Last week, a Florida woman, 19, was arrested for biting her boyfriend’s penis after he repeatedly declined her requests to have sex.

deebakes
05-24-2013, 12:37 PM
rough and ready :lol:

Noraf45
05-24-2013, 02:39 PM
How are these fights playing out where the man's genitals are readily accessible to the woman's mouth? In neither one of these incidents were the people already having sex or anything. Dudes need to learn to stick and move.

deebakes
05-24-2013, 02:55 PM
Dudes need to learn to stick and move.

that sounds kind of rape-y :-k

Hal-9000
05-24-2013, 05:57 PM
I was thinking the same as Noraf45...I guess Imma start doing my titty-biting thing to any women that piss me off...in public or private :thumbsup:

DemonGeminiX
05-24-2013, 06:08 PM
She couldn't wait to get an Oscar Meyer weiner?

Hal-9000
05-24-2013, 06:10 PM
She couldn't wait to get an Oscar Meyer weiner?

with bacon :tup:

mmmmmm