PDA

View Full Version : Teen accused of running over ducklings with Hummer in McD's lot

Teh One Who Knocks
04-27-2011, 06:17 PM
Lee Higgins - AnnArbor.com

http://i.imgur.com/3ydQM.jpg

A man accused of running over four ducklings with a Hummer in a McDonald's parking lot in Ann Arbor on Monday night was charged today with a felony.

Dillon Robert Pearce, 19, of Ann Arbor was arraigned this afternoon at the Washtenaw County Jail on a charge of killing an animal.

Ann Arbor police said Pearce deliberately ran over the ducklings in the parking lot of the McDonald's at 2675 Plymouth Road, where he initially stopped to pick up food at 6:15 p.m. Monday.

Police said Pearce stopped at the drive-thru, when one of his friends got out and attempted to pick up a duckling. A duck and at least 8 ducklings had been walking in the lot, police said. Employees at McDonald's yelled at the man to stop, police said.

The man got back into the Hummer, which left the parking lot, pulling into an adjacent lot for about 15 minutes while the men ate their food, police said. Witnesses told police that the Hummer then returned to the lot and ran over four of the ducklings, police said. Police said Pearce drove away without stopping. Officers arrested Pearce at a nearby gas station after interviewing him and the two other men in the Hummer.

At his arraignment this afternoon, Pearce told Magistrate Thomas Truesdell that he planned to hire a private attorney. Truesdell set bond at $5,000 with the right to post 10 percent.

A preliminary hearing is scheduled for May 4. If convicted of the felony charge, Pearce faces up to four years in prison.

DemonGeminiX
04-27-2011, 06:20 PM
Douchebag.

Teh One Who Knocks
04-27-2011, 06:25 PM
Douchebag.

No kidding...seriously, wtf is wrong with people? :wha:

Muddy
04-27-2011, 06:26 PM
You must end his life, Lance.

Teh One Who Knocks
04-27-2011, 06:28 PM
:machinegun:

Acid Trip
04-27-2011, 06:32 PM
:(

Edit: Just noticed that dude looks like Spencer Pratt (also a douche bag)

Muddy
04-27-2011, 06:32 PM
Can you imagine if he pulls some time..

(inmate 1)
"What are you in for?"

(douchebag kid)
*gruff fake voice*
"I killed some ducklings, man"

pussy..

DemonGeminiX
04-27-2011, 06:35 PM
*Sings*

He's gonna be somebody's only light. Gonna shine tonight. Oh yeah, he's gonna be somebody's baby tonight.

Acid Trip
04-27-2011, 06:36 PM

(inmate 1)
"What are you in for?"

(douchebag kid)
*gruff fake voice*

pussy..

I see him changing the story to "Bitches didn't pay me so I had to run them over"

Muddy
04-27-2011, 06:37 PM
I see him changing the story to "Bitches didn't pay me so I had to run them over"

I dont think that little girls gonna be able to fool any of those guys...

DemonGeminiX
04-27-2011, 06:41 PM
He's gonna turn into Samwell after one week in prison.

Acid Trip
04-27-2011, 06:42 PM
I dont think that little girls gonna be able to fool any of those guys...

Touche! Well played sir.

Loser
04-27-2011, 10:12 PM
Some people deserve a slow painful death :meh:

Hal-9000
04-27-2011, 10:58 PM

(inmate 1)
"What are you in for?"

(douchebag kid)
*gruff fake voice*

pussy..

:lol:

*imagines huge back tat saying - ducks R dead with skulls and stuff*

Godfather
04-28-2011, 02:32 AM
Where's the chicken-in-the-ass .gif from Me Myself and Irene :x This little chicken shit should sit it out in prison for being such a waste of skin

.... looks like he's been crying too.

deebakes
04-28-2011, 02:55 AM
http://i.imgur.com/VaFHC.jpg