PDA

View Full Version : Is it a British thing?

Hal-9000
04-28-2011, 07:32 AM
This royal wedding... event, spectacle, thingy...

Everywhere I see ads for it and they exclaim " Wills & Kate "

:-k

Isn't his name William? My middle name happens to be William and if anyone ever called me 'Wills', I'd punch them in the boob :x

Jezter
04-28-2011, 07:34 AM
Who knows what them bowls gubbing people do and say...

Hal-9000
04-28-2011, 07:37 AM
Isn't having your bowls gubbed a Scottish thing?

I think I learned that today Jez :lol:

Jezter
04-28-2011, 07:39 AM
Scotland is part of the United Kingdom so... I guess it applies here aswell. :D

Hal-9000
04-28-2011, 07:46 AM
Not according to some.I queried minz about the term 'bowls gubbed' earlier and her reply was - how would I know, I'm English :lol:

I think there's still some hidden animosity between the kilt-wearers and the tea-sippers...we'll wait for Goofy to educate us about the phrase above.
Then he'll probably say that he doesn't know about the Wills thing because he's not English :lol:

I know one Scottish lad who hated being called a Brit...

Hal-9000
04-28-2011, 07:47 AM
I have to get my outfit ready for the wedding....for us it starts 2am late Thursday night so I'd better get moving :face:

redred
04-28-2011, 07:52 AM
:maniac::axe::overkill::chair::spank::gheyfight::m achinegun::beatdown::villagers::fire::acid::frying pan::nutkick:

stop all this talk about the wedding:huh:

Jezter
04-28-2011, 07:56 AM
Not according to some.I queried minz about the term 'bowls gubbed' earlier and her reply was - how would I know, I'm English :lol:

I think there's still some hidden animosity between the kilt-wearers and the tea-sippers...we'll wait for Goofy to educate us about the phrase above.
Then he'll probably say that he doesn't know about the Wills thing because he's not English :lol:

Well what can I do about the geography and history...
I don't know about Wills and Kate either. Over here the press uses the name William and Kate. And the friggin' hype over that is almost as bad as when our beloved Swedefags had their own Royal Wedding with Viccan (we call her with a cute pet name, her real name is Victoria) getting married.

Jezter
04-28-2011, 07:56 AM
:maniac::axe::overkill::chair::spank::gheyfight::m achinegun::beatdown::villagers::fire::acid::frying pan::nutkick:

No! :x
As long as the 'Merikuns keep milking the bullshit-well of Obama's birth certificate, I wont stop talking about the wedding!

beowulf
04-28-2011, 08:00 AM
as a i remember 'wills' was the nickname that diana gave him when he was little and it stuck ever since

so can we call you 'billy' then? :lol:

AntZ
04-28-2011, 08:02 AM

Isn't his name William? My middle name happens to be William and if anyone ever called me 'Wills', I'd punch them in the boob :x

Who can forget the whole "Di" and "Fergie" bullshit? This is just more manufactured fantasy star fucking bullshit from the worlds biggest sycophants!

Tank
04-28-2011, 09:15 AM

^^^^ wut he said!

i couldnt care less about the wedding, in fact i plan to spend the whole day with a mate of mine playing Left4Dead 2 from start to finish on his 360!

St. George
04-28-2011, 09:23 AM
I'll be clearing out the garage.

DemonGeminiX
04-28-2011, 09:37 AM
You forgot the 'T'. I'm not putting it in for you.

[-(

St. George
04-28-2011, 09:40 AM
That's how most young people say British these days though. Bri-ish :rolleyes:

DemonGeminiX
04-28-2011, 09:46 AM
:-s

Your hand must get sore slapping most young people in the head all the time.

redred
04-28-2011, 09:46 AM
You forgot the 'T'. I'm not putting it in for you.

[-(

:lol: nor me [-(

minz
04-28-2011, 09:49 AM
I wont be watching I'll be working.

redred
04-28-2011, 09:55 AM
I wont be watching I'll be working.

i've made work for myself so i don't have to watch

Southern Belle
04-28-2011, 10:09 AM
I thing the Wills nickname is a British thing. My husband often calls me Debs and if I recall correctly, so has St George!

Lambchop
04-28-2011, 10:32 AM
Best wedding guest EVAR?

http://i51.tinypic.com/28jwdux.jpg

(her ex-cocaine-dealing uncle)

St. George
04-28-2011, 11:26 AM
I thing the Wills nickname is a British thing. My husband often calls me Debs and if I recall correctly, so has St George!

Yep Debs, you're right there. We do shorten names quite a bit. It was mentioned by Hal that William was shortened to Wills but Catherine has also been shortened to Kate. It's probably something to do with saving the vicar a bit of time when reading the names out. He probably has better things to do as well on this Bank holiday. :rolleyes:

Teh One Who Knocks
04-28-2011, 11:42 AM
No need to lie, we all know you guys will be glues to the TV watching the wedding...or you'll be down there in person watching it :hand:

Tank
04-28-2011, 11:45 AM
im actually camped outside th church right now!! have been for a month! ;)

Teh One Who Knocks
04-28-2011, 11:45 AM
I knew it!

Tank
04-28-2011, 11:51 AM
i actually had someone nock my door asking me if i wanted to buy any wedding souveneers last week, he had the lot! flags, mugs, plates, t-shirts etc!! him and a group of about 4 others were going through the streets nocking everyones door!

i didnt buy anything, gave him the :-s and simply closed the door without saying a word!

Teh One Who Knocks
04-28-2011, 11:53 AM
You were just upset because he stole your idea [-(

St. George
04-28-2011, 11:58 AM
No need to lie, we all know you guys will be glues to the TV watching the wedding...or you'll be down there in person watching it :hand:

Tomorrow is one day when I hope I get a really bad case of diarrohea. Inbetween clearing out the garage I can spend the rest of the time examining the recently expelled contents of my guts.

The only way I'd watch this is if she, (Kate), promised to walk down the aisle wearing high heels, white stockings and suspenders, crotchless knickers, and carrying only a small bouquet to hide her titties..........

.............then instead of wiping up copious amounts of diarrohea, I'd need the tissues for summat else!

:rolleyes:

beowulf
04-28-2011, 03:01 PM
i think everyone is looking at this the wrong way as to why it is popular, not just in britain but around the world

the world has become a very depressed place with nothing but doom and gloom for years.......earthquakes from new zealand to haiti.......floods from oz to pakistan, tsunamis and melting reactors in japan, massive oil spills in the gulf of mexico, war and death in places no one gives a flying fuck about, worldwide economical depression...thats just what i can think of in the last few years off the top of my head....must be other things too......i honestly think people are wanting a bit of colour and happiness....when was the last time we had an occasion like this?......any where in the world?..........and no one can do an event like this except britain.....its a distraction from the bad things going on

for me.....i am a royalist.....not a fanatical one but i do still believe in the monarchy.......they have their faults just like any other family (always said take away the royal tag and they would be perfect for jeremy kyle or jerry springer :lol: )...but ineither of them have done any thing wrong...dont punish the child for the sins of the father and all that...im not going out of my way to watch it but i know it will be on cos 'er indoors will want to see the dress :roll:........i have other things to keep me occupied......the bit im wanting to see is the RAF flyover (never ever get tired of hearing 6 merlins on full chat :wank: )

just like any other couple getting married i wish them all the luck in the world.......cos lord knows they are going to need it!

i am patriotic.............and i feel something like this is more worthy of patriotism than something like following the over paid prostitute shagging arseholes that pass for sports stars of the uk's national teams who are so shit they aint won anything since '66......and scotland, wales and NI have won fuck all worth considering ever!

Muddy
04-28-2011, 03:19 PM
All jokes aside.. I'll prolly watch it if my wife has it on... I like Will and Harry.. I think they are a lot different than then the normal royal crap we have seen over the years..

St. George
04-28-2011, 03:38 PM
...when was the last time we had an occasion like this?......any where in the world

The last one I can remember was in 1981 and we all know how that one panned out.

The event that followed that was the one that I put down to this country losing it's "stiff upper lip". Mass hysteria ensued after the media attempted to suggest to us and succeeded for the most part, that we had lost "the people's princess". Drones of sheeple flocked to London to line the streets and throw flowers at the coffin of someone they'd never, nor ever likely to meet.

Forgive me if I don't appear to enthuse as much as the world would like us to, but like you Beo I too "have other things to keep me occupied". (This does not include following any other celebrity nonesense either Lance :rolleyes:)

I agree we do Pomp and circumstance better than most. Just how they manage to slowly drive a horse and carriage, be it carrying a coffin of an old princess or a new bride to be, through the streets of London and get it to the church exactly one minute before it has to be there never ceases to amaze me when for the rest of the year it takes an hour to do two miles in a motor car.

It will be on in our house for the same reason you gave....."cos 'er indoors will want to see the dress". I genuinely mean this. I too agree that "just like any other couple getting married i wish them all the luck in the world.......cos lord knows they are going to need it!"

I too am patriotic. The Royal family hasn’t made me patriotic though. Neither has David Beckham. Our history and building an empire through an Industrial revolution made me patriotic. I am patriotic because of the good things the UK has done in the past.............not todays, or indeed, tomorrows tittle tattle.

beowulf
04-28-2011, 03:45 PM
The last one I can remember was in 1981 and we all know how that one panned out.

ah...but that was a long time ago.............my point is that a happy occasion is a distraction for the rest of the world from its troubles...................no other country can do an occasion like this simply cos they dont have a Royal family of the same degree, if at all..............so they are happy to share ours...for instance, could you see the US doing something like this if one of the Prez's offspring got married? :lol::lol:

St. George
04-28-2011, 03:52 PM
The thought of us being the envy of the world because of a royal wedding saddens me. :rolleyes:

Muddy
04-28-2011, 03:55 PM
Isn't Beckham an American?

St. George
04-28-2011, 03:58 PM
See you guys. Going home to enjoy the extra day off. Wherever you are and whatever your involvement with tomorrows events, I wish you well.

Teh One Who Knocks
04-28-2011, 04:02 PM
i think everyone is looking at this the wrong way as to why it is popular, not just in britain but around the world

the world has become a very depressed place with nothing but doom and gloom for years.......earthquakes from new zealand to haiti.......floods from oz to pakistan, tsunamis and melting reactors in japan, massive oil spills in the gulf of mexico, war and death in places no one gives a flying fuck about, worldwide economical depression...thats just what i can think of in the last few years off the top of my head....must be other things too......i honestly think people are wanting a bit of colour and happiness....when was the last time we had an occasion like this?......any where in the world?..........and no one can do an event like this except britain.....its a distraction from the bad things going on

for me.....i am a royalist.....not a fanatical one but i do still believe in the monarchy.......they have their faults just like any other family (always said take away the royal tag and they would be perfect for jeremy kyle or jerry springer :lol: )...but ineither of them have done any thing wrong...dont punish the child for the sins of the father and all that...im not going out of my way to watch it but i know it will be on cos 'er indoors will want to see the dress :roll:........i have other things to keep me occupied......the bit im wanting to see is the RAF flyover (never ever get tired of hearing 6 merlins on full chat :wank: )

just like any other couple getting married i wish them all the luck in the world.......cos lord knows they are going to need it!

i am patriotic.............and i feel something like this is more worthy of patriotism than something like following the over paid prostitute shagging arseholes that pass for sports stars of the uk's national teams who are so shit they aint won anything since '66......and scotland, wales and NI have won fuck all worth considering ever!

Never thought of it in that perspective :-k

Some dam good points there :tup:

Teh One Who Knocks
04-28-2011, 04:04 PM
(This does not include following any other celebrity nonesense either Lance :rolleyes:)

Yes, because we like to look at pix of attractive celebrities means we are following them around nonsensically :roll:

Jezter
04-28-2011, 04:37 PM
when was the last time we had an occasion like this?......any where in the world?
Sweden did. Just last year. And that was a huge hype ALL over Scandinavia. Don't forget that Scandi countries, except Finland, are monarchies... Maybe not as well recognized by the rest of the word as yours, but still.

no other country can do an occasion like this simply cos they dont have a Royal family of the same degree, if at all..............so they are happy to share ours
Swedes did it pretty well I have to say. Lots of similar hype, build up and expectations to it. Maybe not the Royal Family to the same degree, but Sweden was a pretty important and impressive monarchy back in the olden days if you shift through the history book.

All in all, I do have to agree with what Beo has said here in the bits I omitted. He is absolutely right with what he says and I do look at it more as the kind of happy occasion amongst the daily shit and terror going on around the world. And it is also something maybe to bring the royal family closer to the people too cuz they can celebrate as a nation. And that Kate girl...she is pretty basic chick as far as I have read. Not someone with already blue-blood like they used to be back in the old days when marriages were arranged between crowns. Im all for it, but I doubt I will be watching it much. Not a very manly thing to do really. ;)

MrsM
04-28-2011, 04:46 PM
I hear money was a little tight - so to save money they are going to have a pot luck dinner and cash bar.

Noilly Pratt
04-28-2011, 05:49 PM
I hear money was a little tight - so to save money they are going to have a pot luck dinner and cash bar.
No -- Kate's parents kicked in a Million, so now it's all good. The pomp and circumstance can now be bought from Harrods, not Marks & Spencer! :D

I hear you Beo...my Mum and Dad would be right there keenly watching every moment. In 1953 they went to a street party and lined up when the Queen went through their town (in Kent).

Just for fun, here's some pics of my family (way before I was thought of) on that fateful day. My brothers in the pic are now 64 and 62 respectively...

http://i51.tinypic.com/13zzu2p.jpg

My dad throughout his life was a bit of a lookalike for Prince Phillip...we once got seated in a very fancy restaurant in Oregon because of mistaken identity...

Hugh_Janus
04-28-2011, 06:09 PM

Fuck you beo!! I'm now youtubing god damn WW2 planes :x

:wank:

Hal-9000
04-28-2011, 07:01 PM
So muddynuts and beo are the only honest ones here :lol: :thumbsup:

I know I'm going to see some hilights at one point, I'll tune in for 5 minutes to make sure the terrorists didn't kill anyone.

Jezter
04-29-2011, 06:46 AM
So muddynuts and beo are the only honest ones here :lol: :thumbsup:

I know I'm going to see some hilights at one point, I'll tune in for 5 minutes to make sure the terrorists didn't kill anyone.
There are terrorists? Is it like the fox hunt thingy? But this time with terrorists? :lol:

Muddy
04-29-2011, 11:11 AM
Its on the TV now... Kate looks a bit gaunt imo.. She lost too much weight...

Teh One Who Knocks
04-29-2011, 11:14 AM
I begged to stay home from work today so I could watch it, but they wouldn't give me the day off :sad2:

8-[

Muddy
04-29-2011, 11:14 AM
Good stuff though.... Very ornate and ceremonial..

Teh One Who Knocks
04-29-2011, 11:18 AM
The coverage started at 2AM my time I think...a wee bit early for me to get up

Muddy
04-29-2011, 11:18 AM
Wow!... Yeah thats a bit early.. :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
04-29-2011, 11:20 AM
No kidding :lol:

At least that's when Fox News was advertising the start of their coverage...not sure when CNN or MSNBC started theirs, but I'm sure it was probably around the same time :lol:

Muddy
04-29-2011, 11:22 AM
Its very happy and colorful...

Teh One Who Knocks
04-29-2011, 11:26 AM
It's a good thing I think...like Beo mentioned, it's a way for people, even if it's just for a little while, to forget about all the crap going on in the world

Fodster
04-29-2011, 12:31 PM
I hope everyones watching it. How hot is Kates sister BTW :licks:

beowulf
04-29-2011, 12:39 PM
I hope everyones watching it. How hot is Kates sister BTW :licks:

harrys happy..........traditional for the best man to cop off with the bridesmaid :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
04-29-2011, 12:40 PM
I thought Harry already had a sorta g/f? They showed pix of her shopping the other day, she looked kinda cute

beowulf
04-29-2011, 12:43 PM
i was joking :poke:

:nana:

:lol:

Muddy
04-29-2011, 12:43 PM
harrys happy..........traditional for the best man to cop off with the bridesmaid :lol:

No way...

Teh One Who Knocks
04-29-2011, 12:45 PM
i was joking :poke:

:nana:

:facepalm:

:slap:

Muddy
04-29-2011, 12:54 PM
i LIKE WHEN THEY WERE GOING DOWN THAT ROAD TOWARDS bUCKINGHAM PALACE AND ALL THOSE BIG bRITISH FLAGS WERE LINING THE STREET..

god damn caps lock.. sorry.

Teh One Who Knocks
04-29-2011, 01:23 PM
Now I'm confused....they are now married and I see that they are referring to her as Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge...isn't she Princess Catherine now? :confused:

Hugh_Janus
04-29-2011, 01:36 PM
no.... they have new titles now, prince william' is now prince william - duke of cambridge. I'm not entirely sure how the thing work, but I think when the queen dies, charles will be king and then "william and catherine" will be prince and princess of wales. Beo should be able to answer properly

also, the queen's husband isn't the king, he's the duke of edinburough

Hugh_Janus
04-29-2011, 01:45 PM
I also watched it.... I wasn't going to, I was supposed to start painting the front of my parents' house but they decided to go out. I think I'm kinda glad I saw it.... :-k

beowulf
04-29-2011, 02:11 PM
Beo should be able to answer properly

fuck knows....go and ask google :lol:

beowulf
04-29-2011, 02:15 PM
they way i understood it she is a princess but thier new titles are duke and duchess of cambridge...............like andy and fergy became duke and duchess of york (did she become princess sarah? )...eddie and sophie became earl and countess of wessex (wiki says she isnt a princess.....just a countess)

Muddy
04-29-2011, 02:21 PM
Hugh is the Jester of Cornhole...

Fodster
04-29-2011, 03:01 PM
he becomes King when the Queen dies right?

Teh One Who Knocks
04-29-2011, 03:06 PM
I believe Charles is the one first in line for the throne, but I have read stories here and there for some time where he basically says he doesn't want to be King.

redred
04-29-2011, 03:07 PM
no prince charles is next in line but it's thought that he'll step aside which would make william king

as lance as just said:lol:

Muddy
04-29-2011, 03:08 PM
no prince charles is next in line but it's thought that he'll step aside which would make william king

If Elizabeth doesn't outlive him..

Teh One Who Knocks
04-29-2011, 03:09 PM

:banana:

Fodster
04-29-2011, 03:15 PM
I believe Charles is the one first in line for the throne, but I have read stories here and there for some time where he basically says he doesn't want to be King.

Yeh, thats what I meant :)

beowulf
04-29-2011, 03:35 PM
i think what might happen is after next years jubilee celebrations (queen being queenie for 50 years) she will step down............charlie will have his go for @5 years.....this will give willy and kat chance to do stuff that they will not be able to when he is king, get some experience of the job before he takes over and produce a sprogg or two................then charlie will step down so he can go back to talking to the plants and shagging the horse.....i mean camilla :lol:..............then we will have king billy at still quite an early age......he will be about 30 by then......so will be around for quite a while if he dosnt fuck up.......by the time he does take over and if he dosnt fuck up he will have done the image of the royal family some good and be popular

Hal-9000
04-29-2011, 04:51 PM
seems everyone watched this but me :lol:

ya buncha flamin nancy-boys!

for once I'm not the gheyest flower in the pot :cheerlead:

Jezter
04-29-2011, 05:09 PM
Kate was soooo beautiful! So was her sis Pippa...

MrsM
04-29-2011, 05:11 PM
I haven't even seen any highlights yet - Don't tell me what happens - I want to watch it later :)

beowulf
04-29-2011, 05:33 PM
for once I'm not the gheyest flower in the pot :cheerlead:

maybe but even mrs m has a bigger cock than you :nana:

Hal-9000
04-29-2011, 05:40 PM
I haven't even seen any highlights yet - Don't tell me what happens - I want to watch it later :)

**spoiler**

they got married

MrsM
04-29-2011, 06:11 PM
**spoiler**

they got married

Damn you Hal! *deletes recorded wedding* Now I know how it ends :sad2:

Hal-9000
04-29-2011, 07:25 PM
:( I'm sorry

I haven't see it either.I hear that Kate wore white....does that mean she's had no other willies before....William?

Teh One Who Knocks
04-29-2011, 11:21 PM
Okay, I've been watching the highlights of the wedding on the news this evening and I just have to ask one thing. What is up with you Brits and those horrible hats all the women seem to wear? :huh:

http://i.imgur.com/3UaW1.jpg

I mean come on, what the hell is Princess Beatrice wearing? :confused:

beowulf
04-29-2011, 11:24 PM
i believe its called 'fashion' :lol:

but i agree ;)

try googling 'ladies day at ascot' :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
04-29-2011, 11:26 PM

DemonGeminiX
04-29-2011, 11:27 PM
Ok, who went and put the damn 'T' in?

[-(

Softdreamer
04-29-2011, 11:27 PM

Fancy dress, after all.. It was Beauty and the Beast.

http://img41.imagevenue.com/loc522/th_119529122_cog_122_522lo.jpg (http://img41.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=119529122_cog_122_522lo.jpg)

Hugh_Janus
04-29-2011, 11:31 PM
Okay, I've been watching the highlights of the wedding

sissy :dance:

Teh One Who Knocks
04-29-2011, 11:32 PM
sissy :dance:

It's on the news....what am I supposed to do, keep flipping back and forth between channels until it's over? :slap:

Hugh_Janus
04-29-2011, 11:33 PM
umm.... yes? :-s

Teh One Who Knocks
04-29-2011, 11:47 PM
umm.... yes? :-s

:umno:

Softdreamer
04-29-2011, 11:52 PM
try googling 'ladies day at ascot' :lol:

This was one of the results..
http://www.virginmedia.com/images/ascot-lady10.jpg

Just booked my ticket for next year.:rolleyes:

Goofy
04-30-2011, 11:08 AM

Wullie :thumbsup:

Never heard of 'bowls gubbed'.......... maybe a regional term :-k I don't mind being called a Brit since i am British......... just dont call me a Scotch or Scott :x

Teh One Who Knocks
04-30-2011, 11:09 AM
Damn Scotts :roll:

:outtahere:

Goofy
04-30-2011, 11:20 AM
*bans Lance* :x

beowulf
04-30-2011, 12:22 PM

hal will be forever thought of as oor Wullie :lol:

beowulf
04-30-2011, 03:46 PM

dont worry......Frodo will be along to sort it out soon :lol:

http://i53.tinypic.com/2sa1k5t.jpg

Godfather
04-30-2011, 03:49 PM
I heard Harry put together an awesome afterparty that went all night at Buckingham Palace. Turned the place into a night-club. He organized his own (very different from the Queen's the day prior) Royal breakfast for the morning - bacon-buttie sammies for what he called "party survivors" :rofl:

That kid should be the next King, no doubt :lol: Breath some life and modernity back into the Royals

Hugh_Janus
04-30-2011, 06:50 PM

Never heard of 'bowls gubbed'.......... maybe a regional term :-k I don't mind being called a Brit since i am British......... just dont call me a Scotch or Scott :x
or english.... fuckin boils my piss that does

Hal-9000
05-01-2011, 08:54 PM
so we can't call a Scottish guy a Scot...and we can't call a guy who lives in England, English....and some of them hate being called Brits.

Wtf? do we have to make up a new national identity for you lot?? :lol:

The non American, non Asian, non Middle East, non Finnish-folk???

(NANA-NENF'ers)

beowulf
05-01-2011, 09:30 PM
so we can't call a Scottish guy a Scot..

ok with one 't'......not ok with 2 ;)

Hal-9000
05-02-2011, 04:41 AM
ok with one 't'......not ok with 2 ;)

http://i.imgur.com/q9h1m.jpg

St. George
05-02-2011, 09:18 AM
Yes, because we like to look at pix of attractive celebrities means we are following them around nonsensically :roll:

Attractive externally following the spending of thousands of pounds/dollars you mean?

Hey you know what, I caught 10 mins on the news and Beo was right. We do throw a good do. Now to more important things.............The yanks killed Osama Bin Laden last night you know! :zombie:

beowulf
05-03-2011, 09:52 PM
for those that missed it.....the abridged version :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0ch96mERFA

Hal-9000
05-03-2011, 09:55 PM
still haven't watched and won't beo :lol:

beowulf
05-03-2011, 10:02 PM
lol...its a pisstake on the wedding, you numpty :nana:

Hal-9000
05-03-2011, 10:03 PM
still too close for comfort....not gonna do it

Tank
05-04-2011, 03:25 PM

:tup:

managed to avoid coverage all day, me and a gang of mates ended up in having a monster game of rounders/cricket down a park in Cardiff.

but when i got home she was watching the highlights, and tbh after seeing all the status updates about Pippa Middleton i had to have a sneeky watch!

im not anti royal or anything, i just wasnt fussed watching it and its not as if i wont get to see another one in my lifetime. i will however watch when the next king is crowned as that more than likely will only be once in my life.

MrsM
05-04-2011, 03:29 PM

:lmao:

Noilly Pratt
05-05-2011, 03:21 PM
Yeah, but they missed the most important part. The Aston Martin!

http://youtu.be/7UnLkyzWby8