PDA

View Full Version : I got this in an email today...

DemonGeminiX
07-19-2013, 08:18 PM
http://i.imgur.com/MMTK4qM.png

You won't recognize me, My name was Antonio West and I was the 13-month old child who was shot at point blank range by two teens who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot. A Grand Jury of my Mommy's peers from Brunswick, GA., determined the teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty. Too bad I was given a death sentence for being innocent and defenseless.

My family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder was not ruled a Hate Crime. Nor did President Obama take so much as a single moment to acknowledge my murder.

I am one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media doesn't care to cover the story of my tragic demise, President Obama has no children who could possibly look like me, so he doesn't care and the media doesn't care because my story is not interesting enough to bring them ratings so they can sell commercial time slots.

There is not a white equivalent of Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson, because if there was, he would be declared racist. So there is no one rushing to Brunswick GA to demand justice for me. There is no White Panther party to put a bounty on the lives of those who murdered me. I have no voice, I have no representation, and unlike those who shot me in the face, while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.

So while you are seeking justice for Trayvon, please remember to seek justice for me too. Tell your friends about me, tell your families, get tee shirts with my face on them and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Trayvon.

Thank you,

Antonio West

deebakes
07-19-2013, 09:35 PM
Sorry to disturb you with this proposal. My name is Lucy Jacobs; I'm a Brit who lives in London. I attend university and work part time as a dress maker.
I lost my father in an auto accident prompting my mother’s death because of it.My Father, Jacobs Woolf, willed me a large portion of his real estate holdings and income properties valued at Ј50,700,000 Pounds Sterling.
I have yet to place a claim on it but right now things are not good and I'd like to have it. My Fathers stipulation was that I was either 30 years of age or married.(Allowing my Husband to be in control).
I am 26 so only my husband can make a claim on my behalf.

I’d like to offer you the opportunity to stand in as my Husband and will share of it for your assistance. Your interest will be properly protected.
Find the copies of My Dad's Will and Proof of funds Certificate.
Thanks.
Lucy Jacobs

deebakes
07-19-2013, 09:41 PM
BABE... i guess your not getting any of my email huh? ive been
tryign to email u so many times but this dam laptop is such a piece of
garbage and keeps freezing.. anyways how u been?

In case u dont know who this is its ME Adriana.. we used to chat a bit on facebook and then
I think u deleted me :( haha.. anyways guess what... I got 2 things to
tell u.. both good news.. 1) im single now.. yup me and my bf broke up
about 3 months ago... and 2) guess where im moving? RIGHT EFFING NEAR
U.. lol... ur actually the only person im gonna know there.. well 3
cousins too but i cant chill with them lol..

I remember when we chatted u told me u thought i was cute and u wanted to chill so now we finally
can HAHA! im kinda scared to move.. im hoping this email addy is still
the one you use and u can chat with me ebfore i get there.. maybe even
help me move my shit in...are u still on facebook? i cudnt find ui was
soo confused...anyways im gonna need someone to show me the town and
take me out so u better be around bebe...

we only chatted a couple times but i remember thinking to myself i wanted to get ot know u
better when i was single..a nd i thoguth u were cute too but cudnt
tell u cause i wasnt single lol...ok so more info about me.. well im
23.. virgo.. love the outdoors and love to socialize, go out for
drinks, restaurants, movies etc.. travel.. i have a lil kitty named
BOO and i luv her to death... uhhh oh im a super horny gurl too but
every gurl is they just wont admit it. so ilove watching p0rn and all
that.. love sex etc blah blah blah...who doesnt..

I really hope we get a chance to chat for a bit either online or on the fone before i get
there enxt week.. i hope u remmeber me and still wanna chill and arent
married yet lol.. OH YA also.. i need to find a job when i get there..

do u have any hookups or know anybody hiring? id LOVE to work in a bar
or osmehting like that...really anythgin cause my current job is fun
and all.. and technically i CUD keep doign it but i want a change.. i
currently work from home and well thats cool but i need ot be out
meeting people.. oh wait. i dont think i ever actually told u what i
did? hmm shud i......???? ok WELLLL... and dont get all weirded out
on me.. i work on a webcam chat community site and i get paid to chat
with people and get naked HHAHA... BOMB right :)? I KNOW.. like i
figure iim horny anyways why not get paid to chat with people and play
with myself heheh...anyways i hope u dont look down on that and NO
THATS NOT WHY IM CONTACTING U RELAX URSELF lol... i actually need help
once i move and i remembered u live there so im reaching out....like i
said before this computer is a complete piece of CRAP and freezes NON
STOP.. ive tried ot send this email to u maybe 3 times already and im
hopign this time i can hit SEND before i run into trouble lol..

ANYWAYS.. heres the deal....every month natalie (my boss) gives each
of us 3 VIP codes to give out to whoever we want.. so with this code u
can lgoin to watch me at work for free and dont have to pay like
everyone else... the only way i can give u one of the codes (so we can
chat) is if you absolutey DO NOT give it out to anyone else and u ONLY
USE IT FOR URSELF... i only get 3 a month and she gets pissed if more
than 3 people use them so DONT SHARE IT MISTER... i figured u cud
always email me back instead but my email account doesnt even let me
login half the time.. so the bets palce ot chat me is my chat room...

if theres anyone else logged in when u sign in ill boot them out.. but
remember DONT SHARE THIS PASSWORD PLEASE BABE IM BEGGING U.. I TRUST
U... im online most of the day now to try and save money for my move..
also since im in such a huge debt already form my student loan :( I
really thingk we need to chat before i get there and make sure u evern
remember me hahha.. anyways ive rambled on and on now and ur probably
soooo annnoyed with me so ill stop now.. im gonna go start work.. i
really hope u come chat me. it wud make my day and releive a lot of my
stress about the move... REALLY i mean that....anyways once i see u in
insdie ill shoot u myc ell number and u can gimme yours.. if u dont

wanna come chat i understand but its really the only palce to find me
now days.. if u email me abck ill probably get it once i get there
after my internet is setup so about 2-3 weeks fomr now.. but im hopign
to see u in my chat room.. rmemeber its 100% free with this code im
gonna give u.. just DONT GIVE IT OUT OR ILL KICK U IN THE BALLS
INSTEAD OF LICK U IN THE BALLS WHEN IS EE U hahahahha...k babe im out
for now... chat ya soon.. kisses xoxo Adriana

PorkChopSandwiches
07-19-2013, 09:54 PM
I seem to have issues with my email only letting me log in half the time too. But, I stick with the garbage service :)

PorkChopSandwiches
07-19-2013, 09:55 PM
Password Deeznutz?

DemonGeminiX
07-19-2013, 09:56 PM
BABE... i guess your not getting any of my email huh? ive been
tryign to email u so many times but this dam laptop is such a piece of
garbage and keeps freezing.. anyways how u been?

In case u dont know who this is its ME Adriana.. we used to chat a bit on facebook and then
I think u deleted me :( haha.. anyways guess what... I got 2 things to
tell u.. both good news.. 1) im single now.. yup me and my bf broke up
about 3 months ago... and 2) guess where im moving? RIGHT EFFING NEAR
U.. lol... ur actually the only person im gonna know there.. well 3
cousins too but i cant chill with them lol..

I remember when we chatted u told me u thought i was cute and u wanted to chill so now we finally
can HAHA! im kinda scared to move.. im hoping this email addy is still
the one you use and u can chat with me ebfore i get there.. maybe even
help me move my shit in...are u still on facebook? i cudnt find ui was
soo confused...anyways im gonna need someone to show me the town and
take me out so u better be around bebe...

we only chatted a couple times but i remember thinking to myself i wanted to get ot know u
better when i was single..a nd i thoguth u were cute too but cudnt
tell u cause i wasnt single lol...ok so more info about me.. well im
23.. virgo.. love the outdoors and love to socialize, go out for
drinks, restaurants, movies etc.. travel.. i have a lil kitty named
BOO and i luv her to death... uhhh oh im a super horny gurl too but
every gurl is they just wont admit it. so ilove watching p0rn and all
that.. love sex etc blah blah blah...who doesnt..

I really hope we get a chance to chat for a bit either online or on the fone before i get
there enxt week.. i hope u remmeber me and still wanna chill and arent
married yet lol.. OH YA also.. i need to find a job when i get there..

do u have any hookups or know anybody hiring? id LOVE to work in a bar
or osmehting like that...really anythgin cause my current job is fun
and all.. and technically i CUD keep doign it but i want a change.. i
currently work from home and well thats cool but i need ot be out
meeting people.. oh wait. i dont think i ever actually told u what i
did? hmm shud i......???? ok WELLLL... and dont get all weirded out
on me.. i work on a webcam chat community site and i get paid to chat
with people and get naked HHAHA... BOMB right :)? I KNOW.. like i
figure iim horny anyways why not get paid to chat with people and play
with myself heheh...anyways i hope u dont look down on that and NO
THATS NOT WHY IM CONTACTING U RELAX URSELF lol... i actually need help
once i move and i remembered u live there so im reaching out....like i
said before this computer is a complete piece of CRAP and freezes NON
STOP.. ive tried ot send this email to u maybe 3 times already and im
hopign this time i can hit SEND before i run into trouble lol..

ANYWAYS.. heres the deal....every month natalie (my boss) gives each
of us 3 VIP codes to give out to whoever we want.. so with this code u
can lgoin to watch me at work for free and dont have to pay like
everyone else... the only way i can give u one of the codes (so we can
chat) is if you absolutey DO NOT give it out to anyone else and u ONLY
USE IT FOR URSELF... i only get 3 a month and she gets pissed if more
than 3 people use them so DONT SHARE IT MISTER... i figured u cud
always email me back instead but my email account doesnt even let me
login half the time.. so the bets palce ot chat me is my chat room...

if theres anyone else logged in when u sign in ill boot them out.. but
remember DONT SHARE THIS PASSWORD PLEASE BABE IM BEGGING U.. I TRUST
U... im online most of the day now to try and save money for my move..
also since im in such a huge debt already form my student loan :( I
really thingk we need to chat before i get there and make sure u evern
remember me hahha.. anyways ive rambled on and on now and ur probably
soooo annnoyed with me so ill stop now.. im gonna go start work.. i
really hope u come chat me. it wud make my day and releive a lot of my
stress about the move... REALLY i mean that....anyways once i see u in
insdie ill shoot u myc ell number and u can gimme yours.. if u dont

wanna come chat i understand but its really the only palce to find me
now days.. if u email me abck ill probably get it once i get there
after my internet is setup so about 2-3 weeks fomr now.. but im hopign
to see u in my chat room.. rmemeber its 100% free with this code im
gonna give u.. just DONT GIVE IT OUT OR ILL KICK U IN THE BALLS
INSTEAD OF LICK U IN THE BALLS WHEN IS EE U hahahahha...k babe im out
for now... chat ya soon.. kisses xoxo Adriana

I got this email several times. :lol:

Pony
07-19-2013, 10:54 PM
Adriana is a cheating whore.

DemonGeminiX
07-19-2013, 11:03 PM
That bitch!!!

:x

Hal-9000
07-20-2013, 12:52 AM
the first one...

I'm sorry for being a rube but if it's legit, doesn't the message behind it have some weight?

Teh One Who Knocks
07-20-2013, 01:37 AM
the first one...

I'm sorry for being a rube but if it's legit, doesn't the message behind it have some weight?

It has no weight because it happened to Whitey's kid :nono:

Loser
07-20-2013, 02:42 AM
the first one...

It's a true story.

DemonGeminiX
07-20-2013, 02:49 AM
the first one...

I will give you that there are some inconsistencies with the email, but the case it addresses is completely legit. I live an hour south of Brunswick, and I've seen the story on the news. This really happened and that toddler was real and he is dead. Two black teenagers really did murder him in front of his mother when they were holding up his mother while she was walking him down the street. The mother, aunt, and sister of the black teenagers tried to hide the gun and they were arrested too for obstruction and providing false witness.

The teens wanted money and the mother didn't have any. She was just out walking her baby in a stroller, letting the baby get some fresh air. They told her they were going to kill her baby, and despite her cries and pleas, they shot him dead at point blank range, for no other reason then to kill her baby. I believe they shot her as well. She survived.

Is this the first time most people are seeing this? More than likely. CNN ran a story on it for a while, but... Like the email said, we don't have any white person crying for justice for this little kid like Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson did with Trayvon Martin, because any white person screaming for justice against the criminal acts that black people perpetrate against white people would be branded as racists. We don't have large groups protesting the violence because any large groups would be branded as a hate group in our country.

If any adult did something like this in GA, killed somebody's baby just to watch it die, that person would be on the fast track to the gas chamber. But not these two. Why? Because by Georgia law, kids under the age of 18 cannot face the death penalty. So that's a misnomer that they won't face the death penalty because they're black. It's because the older teenager was 17 and the other one was 15 when the crime was committed. I had to do a little fact checking on that one. I didn't know that off the top of my head.

President Obama never mentioned this case in the media. Yet he was so quick to leave sound bites about the Trayvon Martin case. Keep in mind this President had a white mother and white grandparents, and was raised by these white people his entire childhood all the way into adulthood, but he always fronts and takes up a voice for the black people in this country. He supports all these black groups that, if they were anything but black, they would be labeled hate groups and be closely monitored by the FBI. So much for President Obama being the 'Great Uniter' of this country. Generally speaking, we don't want our President taking part in local cases. The local and state governments are supposed to handle that and he's got national and international issues that he was hired to deal with. The only reason he takes part in this crap is to push his agenda against guns and to take up with the black people in this country.

Hal-9000
07-20-2013, 06:06 AM
Thanks for the background, the whole story sounds horrible. Underage murderers of any color somehow pervert the act of homicide even further.

I would say this applies to all races that think they're maligned.If you feel that you deserve respect and are unfairly treated, the last thing you should be doing is committing acts of violence, bullying and abuse. The Black and white division is more pronounced down there than it is up here. Sometimes it seems that particular hatred will always exist, and only the severity of the next event between the colors will dictate whether the response is verbal unrest or full-on rioting and killing.

deebakes
07-20-2013, 01:46 PM
Password Deeznutz?

:?

RBP
07-20-2013, 11:52 PM
I will give you that there are some inconsistencies with the email, but the case it addresses is completely legit. I live an hour south of Brunswick, and I've seen the story on the news. This really happened and that toddler was real and he is dead. Two black teenagers really did murder him in front of his mother when they were holding up his mother while she was walking him down the street. The mother, aunt, and sister of the black teenagers tried to hide the gun and they were arrested too for obstruction and providing false witness.

The teens wanted money and the mother didn't have any. She was just out walking her baby in a stroller, letting the baby get some fresh air. They told her they were going to kill her baby, and despite her cries and pleas, they shot him dead at point blank range, for no other reason then to kill her baby. I believe they shot her as well. She survived.

Is this the first time most people are seeing this? More than likely. CNN ran a story on it for a while, but... Like the email said, we don't have any white person crying for justice for this little kid like Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson did with Trayvon Martin, because any white person screaming for justice against the criminal acts that black people perpetrate against white people would be branded as racists. We don't have large groups protesting the violence because any large groups would be branded as a hate group in our country.

If any adult did something like this in GA, killed somebody's baby just to watch it die, that person would be on the fast track to the gas chamber. But not these two. Why? Because by Georgia law, kids under the age of 18 cannot face the death penalty. So that's a misnomer that they won't face the death penalty because they're black. It's because the older teenager was 17 and the other one was 15 when the crime was committed. I had to do a little fact checking on that one. I didn't know that off the top of my head.

President Obama never mentioned this case in the media. Yet he was so quick to leave sound bites about the Trayvon Martin case. Keep in mind this President had a white mother and white grandparents, and was raised by these white people his entire childhood all the way into adulthood, but he always fronts and takes up a voice for the black people in this country. He supports all these black groups that, if they were anything but black, they would be labeled hate groups and be closely monitored by the FBI. So much for President Obama being the 'Great Uniter' of this country. Generally speaking, we don't want our President taking part in local cases. The local and state governments are supposed to handle that and he's got national and international issues that he was hired to deal with. The only reason he takes part in this crap is to push his agenda against guns and to take up with the black people in this country.

Thank you for the background. And the truth talking.

RBP
07-20-2013, 11:52 PM

Thank you for the background. And the truth talking.

RBP
07-20-2013, 11:57 PM
http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/antoniowest.asp