PDA

View Full Version : Shia LaBeouf Handcuffed, Released After Bar Brawl

Teh One Who Knocks
02-06-2011, 06:51 PM
Us Weekly

http://i.imgur.com/TIrQo.jpg

Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps star Shia LaBeouf was briefly handcuffed and released in the wee hours of Saturday morning after an alleged bar fight, UsMagazine.com has confirmed.

An eyewitness to the altercation at Mad Bull's Tavern in Sherman Oaks, Calif., tells Us the actor, 24, was taunted by a fellow patron inside the bar before being "sucker punched in the mouth" when their conversation was taken outside. A second eyewitness reports singer Ashlee Simpson was also at Mad Bull's Saturday, but her proximity to the fight is not known.

No charges were filed as a result of the dust-up, which dispersed when local LAPD officers who happened to be driving by the area saw the crowd.

Put in handcuffs while officers assessed the situation, LaBeouf was questioned and released shortly after 1 a.m.

When reached for comment, Los Angeles Police Department Sgt. Taylor of the Van Nuys division confirms the patrons picking on LaBeouf "fled" before police arrived.

"It was just boys being boys. Things got really out of hand and it didn't have to go down the way it did," Mad Bull's Tavern owner Richard DiSisto tells Us. "No one needed or should have gotten hurt, things could have been dealt with in an entirely different way."

The actor's weekend incident -- initially reported by HollyScoop.com -- is not his first brush with the law. Though the charges were later dropped, LaBeouf was arrested in Hollywood on suspicion of drunk driving in July 2008.

Godfather
02-06-2011, 07:48 PM
Only in rare circumstances do I side with celeb... but when a guy this famous, worth so much money and loved by so many women, can't hold himself back from hitting some loud mouth doucebag (risking arrest and bad pr in the process) ?!?

You gotta think they deserved it....

Goofy
02-06-2011, 07:53 PM
Only in rare circumstances do I side with celeb... but when a guy this famous, worth so much money and loved by so many women, can't hold himself back from hitting some loud mouth doucebag (risking arrest and bad pr in the process) ?!?

You gotta think they deserved it....

I read it as Labeouf got punched :-k

Godfather
02-06-2011, 08:09 PM
Oops, you're right, I read it backwards :P

Goofy
02-06-2011, 08:15 PM
Damn backwards Canadians :P

Hal-9000
02-06-2011, 08:18 PM
He's a bad actor, I would punch him too.

and he's not Canadian!!!! :lol: ....is he?

samarchepas
02-06-2011, 08:56 PM
nope! :lol: He's American.

Godfather
02-06-2011, 10:12 PM
He is a bad actor... Hollywood loves him though because he's the most 'bankable' actor in the world apparently. Meaning, for the amount they have to pay him, he draws in the most money in return :lol:

I'm not sure I'd appreciate that distinction of most underpaid actor in hollywood....

Major Tool
02-06-2011, 10:50 PM
What the hell is a Shia LaBeouf? Is that him, the tiny weasely faced munchkin with the obligatory "I want to look like a serious actor so I haven't shaved in 5 weeks 'beard'"? Never heard of him. Looks like he'd need a booster seat on the bar stool so he could reach his milk.

Midnight_Beacon
02-20-2011, 05:58 AM
*looks left*
*looks right*

I like him. <shrug> I haven't studied his acting, I just like him.