PDA

View Full Version : Woman has a complete melt down.

KevinD
07-23-2013, 01:35 PM
Heard this on the drive in this morning. Unreal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=831GEHQwYoI

Guessing he probably works Mon-Fri, Sat would be the only time to get work done on truck.
Found out a bit more back story. He's wanting to file for divorce because of the way she is. Had told friends, but no one believed him as she's supposedly all nice and normal around other. They are separated, and she's trying to keep vids of internet.

deebakes
07-23-2013, 01:42 PM
is a copmlete an omelette made out of cops? :-k

Southern Belle
07-23-2013, 01:49 PM
How old is she, twelve?

Loser
07-23-2013, 02:01 PM
I would chalk that tantrum up to the "entitled" generation.

Whiney, demanding, only cares about what benefits them, etc..

My brother was dating some brawd that was like this, I kicked her out of my house.

DemonGeminiX
07-23-2013, 05:23 PM
I would chalk that tantrum up to the "entitled" generation.

Whiney, demanding, only cares about what benefits them, etc..

My brother was dating some brawd that was like this, I kicked her out of my house.

:lol:

I had a roommate in college that dated a chick like this. She was having a meltdown one night at our place and he walked out of the apartment. I went outside to talk to him and he told me that he wanted out but he didn't know how to break it off with her, so I went back in and told her that we (his roommates) didn't like her and would appreciate it if she didn't come around to our apartment anymore. She left with her head down. The next day when I saw my roommate, he told me that she blamed him for what I said and she ended up dumping him instead.

KevinD
07-23-2013, 05:36 PM
Lord knows I've dated some crazy girls when I was single, and my wife of many years and I have gotten into many arguments, but never, never, have I had one lose it like the woman in the vid.

Noilly Pratt
07-23-2013, 06:02 PM
Even my 10 year old behaves better. Definitely more here than her never going to the lake and him never talking about the budget.

When my daughter was 7 I said "what if I did this whenever I wanted something and couldn't have it? Watch..." and I'd sit in the living room and pitch a fit saying "I wan a Mustang! NowNowNowNow!" And she would laugh. Her daddy didn't give her this lesson apparently...

This happened just once when my wife was dating me -- one of those silly arguements you have, and she became shouty and crying etc -- not to the video's extent, but well on the way. I just said "I'll leave you alone for a few days, and when you calm down we'll have a discussion about Emotional Blackmail, how it doesn't work with me, how unfair it is, and how I won't put up with it."

She came to realize that that's how she related to her dad, and she did it because "it worked". I told her it was a deal-breaker with me, and that if it didn't change, we were through.

She did some soul searching and improved as a person.

Never been an issue since.

Hal-9000
07-23-2013, 06:34 PM
yep...1:20 shows her pre-school mindset..

that guy was trying to push her buttons a little :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
07-23-2013, 06:35 PM
yep...1:20 shows her pre-school mindset..

that guy was trying to push her buttons a little :lol:

She's an immature baby and he's a complete asshole....they both should be severely beaten and left for dead. Both wastes of humanity IMO.

Hal-9000
07-23-2013, 06:36 PM
ONE DAAAAY...ON THE LAKE!!!!!

:lol: