PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer Lawrence Freaks Out Meeting Jeff Bridges

Teh One Who Knocks
07-25-2013, 02:33 PM
By K.C. Blumm - People Magazine

http://i.imgur.com/kl5KK0k.jpg

She's won an Oscar, but that hasn't changed Jennifer Lawrence – she acted just like a regular fan when she ran into an actor she liked at Comic-Con in San Diego.

The Hunger Games star, 22, got flustered when she spotted Jeff Bridges in the same press room at the event and rushed towards him to say hello before running the other way in a panic – and it was all caught on camera! (Skip to the 2:30 mark for the action below.)

In the video posted by Extra, Lawrence finally gets up the courage to try again, and she steps up to hug Bridges – catching him in the middle of an interview. She gushes, "I'm such a huge fan. Oh, my God, I'm so sorry."

When the interviewer hands Lawrence the mic and asks if she'd like to ask Bridges a question, the actress gasps and asks, "What was your favorite movie that you've ever done? Who's your favorite character? Does it rhyme with 'The Schmood'?" – referring to Bridge's role of The Dude The Big Lebowsky.

Unfortunately, Bridges doesn't play along and gives her a straight answer about a new movie he just saw, Out of the Furnace, and then it gets a teeny bit awkward. But the meeting ends with Lawrence smiling madly and bending over as she exclaims, "This is so cool!"

The scene was similar to when she met Jack Nicholson at the Oscars in February, although on that occasion, she was the one being interviewed when Nicholson snuck up behind her.

"This is my life now," she said with a laugh after that encounter.

Watch what happens when Jennifer Lawrence meets Jeff Bridges:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ssmBTzde3l4

Hal-9000
07-25-2013, 09:54 PM
does she have Daddy issues or something? :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
07-25-2013, 09:58 PM
I'll let her call me daddy :shifty:

Hal-9000
07-25-2013, 10:03 PM
I'll let her call me daddy :shifty:

I got your your hunger games Jenn...