PDA

View Full Version : Chef Mario Batali Says He Would Have ‘Brutally’ Beat Up Justin Bieber For ‘Drunk And Stupid’ Peeing Incident

Teh One Who Knocks
07-26-2013, 10:56 AM
By the Radar Online Staff

http://i.imgur.com/UM2TTMo.jpg

Justin Bieber better watch his back next time he goes out to eat in New York.

After footage of Justin peeing in the mop bucket of an NYC kitchen surfaced earlier this month, chef Anthony Bourdain spoke out to slam his behavior, saying, “The chef should have put his foot up this young punk’s ass.” — and now famed NYC chef and Gwyneth Paltrow BFF Mario Batali says he’d do just that.

“I would have brutally kicked his ass,” Batali told Piers Morgan during an episode of CNN’s Piers Morgan Live that airs Thursday night.

“I mean, that’s not just being funny and flip that’s actually peeing on somebody’s workplace,” he explained.

“That’s odd, that’s weird, that’s just…I mean, I think he just needs a wakeup call. I don’t think he’s an evil kid. He was drunk and stupid.”

However, Justin’s grandmother defended his behavior earlier this week as Radar reported, saying, “Anybody else’s kids have done the same thing!”

Teh One Who Knocks
07-26-2013, 10:57 AM
However, Justin’s grandmother defended his behavior earlier this week as Radar reported, saying, “Anybody else’s kids have done the same thing!”

Yeah, I remember the days when I was young and we were all going out and just pissing in every mop bucket we could find :thumbsup:

:roll:

DemonGeminiX
07-26-2013, 11:02 AM
Get him, Mario.

Muddy
07-26-2013, 12:34 PM
Bourdain's no chump either, dg..

Hal-9000
07-26-2013, 05:49 PM
Yeah, I remember the days when I was young and we were all going out and just pissing in every mop bucket we could find :thumbsup:

:roll:

guess my story about peeing in the chocolate milk machine won't get many laughs :sad2:

DemonGeminiX
07-26-2013, 06:36 PM
Bourdain's no chump either, dg..

Tony's had heart problems. I think he has a stint or two. Although it wouldn't take much effort to make Justin Bieber a stain on the sidewalk, he probably should let Mario handle him.

Hal-9000
07-26-2013, 06:45 PM
or Guido, the killer pimp :thumbsup:

Muddy
07-26-2013, 06:46 PM
Tony's had heart problems. I think he has a stint or two.

You would think he would lay off the Marlboros and heavy alcohol... :lol: