PDA

View Full Version : Safeway Shopper Horrified to Find Piece of Chicken in Her Chicken

Teh One Who Knocks
07-26-2013, 11:18 AM
Neetzan Zimmerman - Gawker

http://i.imgur.com/4XsBB56.jpg

An Arizona woman was so disturbed at finding a chicken foot in a package of chicken breasts at her local Safeway that she tweeted a photo and alerted the media.

"Hey, @Safeway, does this look like 'chicken breast' to you? I'm vomiting," tweeted "Southern girl at heart" Lindsey of Phoenix, apparently unaware that chicken breast is "not just a lump of meat running around the barn," as one Facebook user put it.

Lindsey later sent a statement to news organizations, saying she was "shocked" and "disgusted" by what she saw, and immediately contacted the store's manager to have it removed.

@liiindseyyy412 I'm with CBS National News — can we use this photo and your story for news and web? My email is shelvenston@cbs.com. Thx!
— Susan Helvenston (@shelvenston) July 25, 2013

When she went back in a little later and saw that the chicken foot was still sitting there among the other chicken body parts, she quickly alerted the news to the unacceptable situation.

Safeway reached out to Lindsey to say they would take care of it, but hopefully they don't.

Muddy
07-26-2013, 12:36 PM
She thought it was Gollums hand..

deebakes
07-26-2013, 04:44 PM
:wank:

Goofy
07-26-2013, 04:53 PM
Is this the world we live in? Woman finds something wrong with her food purchase so tweets the supermarket to ask for free ice cream for life.......... fuck off cunt bitch arsehole :x

I'm in a bad mood

Hal-9000
07-26-2013, 05:21 PM
what's the harm? she didn't buy it....

brown guys here would pay extra for that package :thumbsup:

Teh One Who Knocks
07-26-2013, 05:27 PM
Is this the world we live in? Woman finds something wrong with her food purchase so tweets the supermarket to ask for free ice cream for life.......... fuck off cunt bitch arsehole :x

I'm in a bad mood

I like how she tried to report this "crime" to the TV station and they hung up on her, so then thinking it's a mistake she Tweets them instead :roll:

Hal-9000
07-26-2013, 05:29 PM
does kinda illustrate how some processes are a little too automated :lol:

RBP
07-27-2013, 07:24 AM
Gotta hand it to her.