PDA

View Full Version : Kristen Stewart RIPS PHOTOG: 'You Don't Deserve to Breathe the Same Air I Do'

Teh One Who Knocks
07-31-2013, 11:05 AM
By the TMZ Staff

<iframe id="kaltura_player_1375268660" height="360" width="640" style="border: 0px solid #ffffff;" src="http://cdnapi.kaltura.com/index.php/kwidget/wid/0_a7wpq22n/uiconf_id/6740162/st_cache/44653?&amp;">Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.</iframe>

Kristen Stewart tore a paparazzo a new a-hole yesterday ... dropping f-bombs and screaming, "You don't deserve to breathe the same air I do."

The video's intense ... Kristen is seen hiding behind a gate, waiting for a ride outside some building in Los Angeles, when the photog -- not TMZ -- asks, "Why are you saying fuck off?"

Obviously, Kristen was pissed even before the camera rolled ... but it's unclear what took place BEFORE the paparazzo started recording.

But Kristen, who appears like she's been pushed to a breaking point, unloads, saying, "Because you're a piece of shit and you don't deserve to breathe the same air I do." That's just the beginning. It's crazy. Check it out.

deebakes
07-31-2013, 02:09 PM
this chick annoys me immensely :x