PDA

View Full Version : You know whats messed up?

Muddy
04-28-2011, 08:46 PM
Ever since I saw that video with that person getting the shit beat out of them until they had a seizure in McDonalds... Every time I drive by or see a McDonalds now... I think of that video and I feel dread and dislike for that place... I wonder if these intense feelings will be long lasting.. ? It's really bugged me...

Teh One Who Knocks
04-28-2011, 08:58 PM
I can understand that, but it isn't McD's fault, it was those idiots working at that particular store

Arkady Renko
04-28-2011, 09:45 PM
I get that feeling thinking about their food.

Hal-9000
04-28-2011, 10:16 PM
I don't know how employees or other people can just walk away from someone getting hurt like that...

I know none of us are Chuck Norris and sometimes it's scary to get involved in a chaotic scene of violence,
but there's a point where you realize a person is getting hurt way too badly and it should be stopped.

Teh One Who Knocks
04-28-2011, 10:18 PM
I don't know how employees or other people can just walk away from someone getting hurt like that...

I know none of us are Chuck Norris and sometimes it's scary to get involved in a chaotic scene of violence,
but there's a point where you realize a person is getting hurt way too badly and it should be stopped.

Or how about instead of standing their with your stupid camera phone taping the whole thing, actually using the phone to call 911 and get some help ffs

Muddy
04-28-2011, 10:29 PM
I get the feeling in a lot of the McD's around here that some shit like what happened there could easily happen here.. It's a different mentality going on ...

Teh One Who Knocks
04-28-2011, 10:33 PM
Yeah, it's pretty much all in who owns the store and how involved they are. What's weird about all the Mc'Ds in the northern suburbs here, is that they are all owned by an ex-NFL player and he never even played for the Broncos :huh:

Hal-9000
04-28-2011, 10:38 PM
Me and some friends were in a 7-11 one summer and we watched an accident happen outside on a busy road.A guy in a truck literally almost rolled it up a huge concrete divider after being clipped by another vehicle.

There was a security guard in 7-11 and a girl I was with asked him to radio the accident in.(most of us didn't have cell phones).The guy refused, said he was off duty and not his problem.Then the girl and I asked to use the 7-11 counter guy's phone.He refused and said there was a pay phone outside.

I'm loud when I don't think something is right...the girl with me started screaming at the both of them and raging like a harpy from the underworld :lol: She shamed the security guy to use his radio to contact the police and paramedics.

it took way too much grief to get people to do the right thing

Southern Belle
04-29-2011, 01:10 AM
I don't know why it still shocks me but I still get blindsided by people who just don't give a shit about others.