PDA

View Full Version : Vampire Diaries' Nina Dobrev: No Longer a Vegetarian

Teh One Who Knocks
04-28-2011, 10:16 PM
Us Weekly

http://i.imgur.com/779QT.jpg

Nina Dobrev's stint as a vegetarian didn't last very long.

In the first-ever Seventeen Fitness special issue (on stands May 3), the 22-year-old Vampire Diaries star admits it was hard to go meatless.

"At the end of last year, I tried being a vegetarian for four months, and after awhile, I started feeling weak, like I needed more protein, more energy," she says. "Then I read a review an episode of The Vampire Diaries online, and in it the writer mentioned that I was looking too thin. I was like, 'Okay, maybe they're right.' It made me think: I need a burger -- a beef burger, not a soy burger."

Still, the Canadian-born star appreciates those who lead a vegetarian lifestyle.

"I have so much respect for vegetarians and I'm so glad I tried it," she says, "but it just didn't work out for me."

Dobrev, who was a competitive gymnast before becoming an actress, learned a valuable lesson from the experience.

"I've realized skinny isn't necessarily attractive," she tells the mag. "Guys like girls with curves."

As for what she likes most in a guy? "I like the Chris Pines and the Ryan Goslings -- those types who are fit but not too fit. I'm attracted to the low-maintenance, touseled-but-happens-to-still-look-amazing guy. I like effortless. A guy who wears track pants, a T-shirt and a hat and can still be causal. Not the "How much can you lift?" kind of guy. That doesn't matter to met at all!"

Teh One Who Knocks
04-28-2011, 10:16 PM
See, it is possible for people to come to their senses ;)

Hal-9000
04-28-2011, 10:41 PM
she's got a strange body....looks long and thin, then sometimes looks dumpy, and then sometimes she has this awesome ghetto booty :lol:

I watch the show....:oops:

Joebob034
04-29-2011, 04:27 AM
i got some meat for her :mrgreen: