PDA

View Full Version : Sexually Transmitted Demons a Menace Say Teen Exorcists

Teh One Who Knocks
08-06-2013, 12:31 PM
Rebecca Savastio - Guardian Express

http://i.imgur.com/FefN31H.jpg

Demons can be sexually transmitted, say three young exorcists, and when it happens, it can be a real menace. The girls, who hail from Phoenix, Arizona, are featured in a new documentary by film Vice.com. They travel all over the world, meeting with people who have been afflicted with what they say are sexually transmitted demons, and commanding those demons to leave the person alone. The ringleader, Brynn Larson, was raised by televangelist Bob Larson, who claims he recently cured a man of a homosexual curse and the demon inside him. The elder Larson believes that about 50% of the entire world’s population is possessed by demons.

There are many ways to be infected with a demon, say the girls, but the biggest causes are sexual abuse and drug addiction. It is also possible, they say, to catch a demon by having sex with prostitutes, being physical or emotionally abused, and by sinning.

The documentary highlights the girls’ recent trip to the Ukraine, where drug addiction and prostitution along with a belief in the supernatural, are both prevalent. Touring through small mining towns, the girls look for those who have suffered sexual, physical and emotional abuse at the hands of loved ones.

In one church featured in the documentary, many members of the congregation were in tears and several of them lined up, sobbing, in front of the exorcism team. Bob Larson proceeded to have them repeat the abuse they had suffered, such as “my daddy beat me” and “my uncle raped me” and then he screamed several commands at the demons, including “you stand up and face me!” and pressed a crucifix into the foreheads of the afflicted. There was much screaming, crying, groaning and hissing. One woman put up her hands, making the shape of claws, as she growled.

Luckily, though, it seems that the demons, according the younger Larson, “can’t just go into anybody they want to; they have to have a legal right.” But don’t relax just yet, because “if you sin, if you start doing drugs,” then you will have “stepped out of the umbrella of God’s protection,” and are vulnerable to catching a demon. And if you’re abused, sexually or otherwise, “you can’t help it,” says Larson, “because of the feelings that it brings, because of the hate and the hurt and the shame, Satan can attack you.”

The three girls shun all things related to “Harry Potter, witchcraft, violence, Twilight…horror movies, and sexual stuff.” When asked if they ever have guilty feelings about having to upset people, they say no, but they do get “angry at the Devil” for inflicting people with shame and hatred. Larson, especially, says that she becomes furious at Satan for what he has done to her exorcism clients. “I just get like… how dare Satan do that to them? And I just want to go after that demon and get him. It’s not guilt, because you’re helping them,” she says proudly.

The Orthodox Church of the Ukraine feels differently however. The official stance of the Orthodox Church is that the exorcisms are not real. A priest interviewed for the documentary says “It’s a business that maybe brings some profit to them, like an advertisement.”

After the trip to the Ukraine, the girls will move on to Russia before continuing their world tour. Sexually transmitted demons are a menace, say these young teen exorcists, and they stand ever ready to defeat Satan.

Hal-9000
08-06-2013, 04:31 PM
Here I got a demon for your lips baby, open wide :wank:

Loser
08-06-2013, 05:36 PM
I would do demonic things to the one on the right :shock:

:drool:

Richard Cranium
08-06-2013, 10:58 PM
whores

Hal-9000
08-06-2013, 11:01 PM
"One woman put up her hands, making the shape of claws, as she growled."

I think she was in line behind me at Walmart the other day :shock:

DemonGeminiX
08-06-2013, 11:18 PM
I've seen specials on TV where people are "possessed" and these preachers act all high and mighty trying to get rid of the "demons". I couldn't get past how polite the "possessed" person was while he was being exorcised.

Honestly seems to me that the "possessed" people are just acting out because they're lives are completely meaningless.

If the devil really existed and possessed people, the people wouldn't just be twisting their faces and changing their voices, saying stupid shit. People would be seeing a whole new shitstorm of evil. He probably wouldn't be bothered with little nobodies in backwater USA, either.

DemonGeminiX
08-06-2013, 11:25 PM
Oh jeez, Bob Larson charges money for exorcisms. :roll:

PorkChopSandwiches
08-06-2013, 11:52 PM
sad how these people prey on the feeble minded

Hal-9000
08-07-2013, 12:40 AM
I've seen specials on TV where people are "possessed" and these preachers act all high and mighty trying to get rid of the "demons". I couldn't get past how polite the "possessed" person was while he was being exorcised.

Honestly seems to me that the "possessed" people are just acting out because they're lives are completely meaningless.

If the devil really existed and possessed people, the people wouldn't just be twisting their faces and changing their voices, saying stupid shit. People would be seeing a whole new shitstorm of evil. He probably wouldn't be bothered with little nobodies in backwater USA, either.

There are some documented cases of much worse behavior. A steel worker with a grade 5 education spoke a dialect of fluent German and also Latin. He had no German/European ancestors and could barely read and write in English.

Another guy's forehead and face became swollen during his 'possession' and reverted back to normal size when it passed. They had doctors examine him medically stem to stern and they couldn't find a cause.

A nun in the 18th century spoke in tongues, again with little education. She would be suspect because of her affiliation with the church, yet the investigators could only document the behavior, not supply a reason as to why.

Another was a nine year old girl who could tell people that walked into the room how their loved ones died, without ever meeting the person she was speaking to. She could also address priests by their name, without introductions.

I guess the ones that bother me are similar to the above examples. Little 'front page' coverage/fame and if you rule out mental illness, what's the goal for doing it? What does the person get besides ridicule and mistrust?

Richard Cranium
08-07-2013, 12:52 AM
What does the person get besides ridicule and mistrust?

Screaming hot sex with the devil?

Hal-9000
08-07-2013, 01:50 AM
Little 14 yr old Jimmy gets caught watching Octomom on the PC while tugging his apostle....He must be possessed so The Phoenix Five are dispatched to the scene!

Church Babe - May the power of Christ rebuke you! :x
Jimmy * She's got some nice tittays... *

Church Babe - Out foul demon you are not welcome in this host! :x
Jimmy * I could put my finger on her pussy. Not like I'll get in shit for it considering.. *

Church Babe - Begone foul spawn of hell. I cleanse this boy in the name of the Lord! :x
Jimmy * That tit gets any closer to my mouth and I'll be cleansing in my pants *

Church Babe - He's smiling, the power of the Savior is growing within him! :)
Jimmy * Covers crotch with shame *

Hal-9000
08-07-2013, 01:52 AM
forgive me, I don't know what possessed me to write that :oops:

Noilly Pratt
08-07-2013, 02:43 AM
forgive me, I don't know what possessed me to write that :oops:

*said in my best Southern Baptist preacher drawl*

Furgive him lawd, fur he knows not what he duz. :)

Once went to a prayer meeting in Raleigh, NC. Speaking in tongues and all that. Trippy!

It's funny how it's on Vice.com and not Virtue.com. The devil is everywhere!! Repent! :)

The three girls shun all things related to “Harry Potter, witchcraft, violence, Twilight…horror movies, and sexual stuff.”

And where in the Bible does it say "thou shall not read thy book of J.K. Rowling"? And, "sexual stuff". Well, there goes the species...no procreation for them, then. I shun Twilight because it's shite...not for any religious reason. Just my humble opinion, your mileage may vary.

And guess they'd better not read the Bible itself then. Plenty of violence in there.
Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces. ...and that's the mild stuff.

And sex -- I remember a passage that started "and she became more and more promiscuous"...Googled and found it -

Yet she became more and more promiscuous as she recalled the days of her youth, when she was a prostitute in Egypt. There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. So you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when in Egypt your bosom was caressed and your young breasts fondled. Again, this is some of the mild stuff. Other passages would make a dominatrix blush.