PDA

View Full Version : Would you use a urinal for WOMEN? Portable funnel is a sellout on Groupon among hikers, campers and road-trippers

Teh One Who Knocks
08-12-2013, 10:58 AM
By Margot Peppers - The Daily Mail

http://i.imgur.com/oC1YNak.jpg

A portable urinal for women has proved a sellout hit among hikers, road-trippers and outdoor campers.

Aptly called the P EZ, this purple silicon device is shaped like a funnel, and, according to its packaging, 'allows women to go anytime. . . anywhere.'

While it may seem like a strange and unnecessary invention, the P EZ has been flying off the shelves on Groupon, where over 1,000 $7.50 two-packs have been sold in the past three days.

A description on the website reads: 'The most practical difference between men and women can be boiled down to their bathroom postures.

'This women's urinal levels the proverbial playing field by letting ladies relieve themselves while standing.'

Tim Baker, vice president of merchandise at Jobar International, which manufactures the P EZ, said the idea for the product came from a female colleague who thought it was a 'great idea'.

The device, which comes with a vinyl pouch to carry it in, was first released three years ago and has been a success ever since.

Indeed, reviews on Amazon are mostly positive, with one customer gushing: 'It really does work great. It is an ideal product for someone who is always outside or in a place with no bathrooms!'

Another satisfied P EZ user wrote: 'Whoever invented this should get an award. . . We went on a few hikes and my daughter and I used this and never had to worry. . . I will take this everywhere I go.'

Other reviewers, however, were not so pleased with the results.

'You really need to pull down your pants, which defeats the whole purpose,' wrote one woman, adding: 'The silicone it's made of is very soft and it collapses easily, resulting in leaks.'

The P EZ isn't the only female urinal on the market; a search on Amazon yields dozens of different brands, one of the most popular being the pStyle.

At $10.99 each, this device is slightly more expensive, but it has scored 4.7 out of five stars compared to the P EZ's 4.2

It also comes in six different colors, including pink, green, dark blue and orange.

deebakes
08-12-2013, 12:21 PM
:woot:

Hal-9000
08-13-2013, 10:07 PM
pee easy

I just got it :doh:

:lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
08-13-2013, 10:32 PM
Does it double as a vuvuzela :vuvu:

Hal-9000