PDA

View Full Version : UFO shaped like Quidditch ball spotted during meteor shower

Teh One Who Knocks
08-15-2013, 11:34 AM
By GazetteChrisR - Essex Chronicle (UK)

http://i.imgur.com/sS7kpJT.jpg

A UFO bearing a resemblance to the Quidditch ball in Harry Potter was spotted over Harlow - on the day of a massive meteor shower.

The sighting was reported on a UFology website by a witness known only as Alex.

He says he saw the UFO over the West Essex town at 10.35pm on Monday - the day of the Perseids meteor shower

He wrote: "Three of us were watching the sky for the meteorites but we all ended up seeing some very weird UFOS.

"It was a completely clear sky and you could see all the stars.

"I did see two meteorites but then at 22:35 I saw a UFO.

"It had three orange circles in the shape of a triangle.

"The orange circles were not pulsating though they had a constant glow.

"It was moving across the sky at an incredible speed and it was low and silent - you could not hear a thing.

"It was very strange - it was like you could see through the object it was like a mirror.

"It was flying at a strange angle.

"It was heading north.

"It went straight across the sky very fast then I moved across the garden and watches for a few more seconds and it was fading out like when the tardis disappears in doctor who.

"Then all of a sudden it disappeared.

"An (sic) it did not go into a cloud because the sky was clear and there was no clouds.

"Then we saw the same kind of thing two more times and it was starting to freak us out.

"At 23:22 two orange circles went at an incredible speed over the house and I did not see them disappear but they went at an incredible speed in seconds they had travelled very far and they were going in the opposite direction towards the south.

"Then we was (sic) just talking about it and watching the sky and I saw a meteorite but then at 23:29 this was probably the scariest one - four orange circles together, two at the back and two in front in the centre and they were orange balls but they looked slightly different and we noticed them longer they had a line on the left and right side of them like wings but very small similar to the quidditch ball in Harry Potter but much bigger!

"They were so strange - they were very fast and by the time we ran out the other side of the house to see them they had gone.

"Weird things about these sightings- they were completely silent, lights were not pulsating it was a only one colour orange it was a constant flash.

"But this is weird if a plane breaks the sound barrier at about 700mph.

"How comes these didn't?

"They were soo (sic) fast it's hard to estimate how fast they were but they were defiantly (sic) going faster than 700 maybe three times as quick.

"You may thing (sic) I'm some mad person but before this I did not really believe in UFOs but this was not human.

"Unless it could be us coming back from the future???

"Did anyone else see anything similar and if you only saw 1 orange ball you may have mistaken it for a meteorite on this night because of the Perseids meteor shower but if you were seeing groups or sets of these orange balls then that could have been what we see (sic)."

deebakes
08-15-2013, 02:19 PM
:hills:

Noilly Pratt
08-15-2013, 03:28 PM
Zlurp: When will be the best time to invade/do a drive-by/pass over the Earth?
Vleeg: I know, when the perseid meteor shower happens. EVERYONE will be watching the skies and we'll be seen by everyone!

:slap:

Hal-9000
08-15-2013, 06:41 PM
it was a reflection of a weather balloon in Russia :rolleyes:

deebakes
08-15-2013, 06:45 PM
did sarah palin report this? :-k

Hal-9000
08-15-2013, 06:52 PM
....on a clear day you can see foreveeeer....

:)