PDA

View Full Version : Woman Takes Off Shirt, Reports To Florida Bar Patrons, Officers: 'It's T--ty Time'

Teh One Who Knocks
08-21-2013, 10:56 AM
The Huffington Post

http://i.imgur.com/62YGLK4.jpg

Thanks for the mammaries . . . but no thanks.

Ronda Beckman was arrested in Florida after allegedly taking off her shirt at a bar, exposing her breasts and howling, "It's titty time!"

Beckman bared all at Captain Jax Sandbar and Grill in Fort Pierce on Aug. 2 and refused to put her clothes back on, prompting a call to police, according to TC Palm.

A bar manager told the site that Beckman was on the dance floor when police arrived. She's accused of calling an officer "a piece of shit and an asshole." She was charged with indecent exposure, lewd lascivious behavior and disorderly intoxication.

The bare-breasted ballyhoo didn't stop there.

In the back of a patrol car, according to an arrest affidavit, Beckman was kicking and screaming. She's quoted by police as saying, again, "It's titty time, I'll take everything off. I am getting arrested for indecent exposure! I'll give you something to look at baby! I'll take everything off! Oh yes baby I'll take it all off OK."

Beckman, who's listed as homeless, also allegedly called the cop a "fucking whore," Barstool Sports reports.

RBP
08-21-2013, 11:03 AM
Homeless and psychiatric problems often go together.

Muddy
08-21-2013, 01:59 PM
http://i.imgur.com/sJDfp48.gif

deebakes
08-21-2013, 02:03 PM
lucky patrons :sad2:

Hal-9000
08-21-2013, 04:08 PM
Ronda! Lift them titties of your knees and pack em back up! :x

Richard Cranium
08-21-2013, 10:48 PM
Ronda! Lift them titties off your knees and pack em back up! :x

I'm here to help,

DemonGeminiX
08-21-2013, 10:52 PM
http://i.imgur.com/62YGLK4.jpg

Bitter beer face!

RBP
08-22-2013, 01:31 AM
Also why is it illegal to call a cop a piece of shut, an asshole, or a fucking whore?

Muddy
08-22-2013, 01:36 AM
Rainbow you would be all on that shit.. 5 beers, done!

DemonGeminiX
08-22-2013, 01:40 AM
Also why is it illegal to call a cop a piece of shut, an asshole, or a fucking whore?

It's not. It's protected free speech.

RBP
08-22-2013, 01:44 AM
Rainbow you would be all on that shit.. 5 beers, done!

No no no... She's about 40 years too old for me :lol:

It's not. It's protected free speech.

I would think so, but it says she's accused of it.

She's accused of calling an officer "a piece of shit and an asshole."

Disorderly conduct I suppose....

Muddy
08-22-2013, 01:47 AM
5 beers Homey.. I see you slow dancing.. And Monday regretting it.. :lol:

DemonGeminiX
08-22-2013, 02:01 AM
I would think so, but it says she's accused of it.

Disorderly conduct I suppose....

Could just be the writer's poor choice of words. Maybe a witness said she was cussing the cop out, yet the writer wasn't there to witness it himself. So while reporting, he decided to include that detail and couldn't think of a better way to phrase it.

It specifically said in the article that she was formally charged with
indecent exposure, lewd lascivious behavior, and disorderly intoxication.

As far as I know, the words she used can't be used against her by themselves, but they could be used to help prove the disorderly charge.