PDA

View Full Version : Miley Cyrus’ BFF Calls Kelly Clarkson ‘Fat’ And ‘Bitter’ After She Slams Miley’s VMA Performance

Teh One Who Knocks
08-26-2013, 07:25 PM
By the Radar Online Staff

http://i.imgur.com/u7BqD9o.jpg

As the world weighs in on Miley Cyrus‘ Video Music Awards performance — with most of the comments critical — Miley’s BFF Cheyne Thomas is sticking up for her in a big way, blasting Kelly Clarkson as ‘fat’ and ‘bitter’ after the American Idol alum pegged Miley as a ‘pitchy stripper’ on Twitter.

“Just saw a couple of performances from the VMAs last night,” Kelly tweeted Monday morning. “2 words…. #pitchystrippers.”

In just a few minutes, Cheyne was quick to snap back, responding to a fan who tweeted, “Kelly Clarkson called Miley a pitchy stripper. Do you think she’s mad because her past few singles flopped and wasn’t asked to perform?” Cheyne wrote, “and she’s fat and 30..”

Not content to leave it there, he continued, “the reasons Kelly Clarkson is bitter could really go on for day[sic]..”

But if Cheyne is planning on taking on all of Miley’s critics, he’ll be busy for a while. Thousands of viewers – some of them celebrities — took to Twitter after the performance to slam Miley’s twerk-tastic outing with Robin Thicke.

Judd Apatow tweeted a picture of a more innocent Miley on the front of her DVD So Undercover and captioned it, “I will always have this version of Miley. Let’s live in the past and heal.”

And E! Online sent out a tweet saying, “Raise your hand if you feel personally victimized by Miley Cyrus’ #VMAs performance.”

Country star Josh Gracin tweeted, “Thanks Miley Cyrus. Now I have to explain to my 11 yr old daughter why she no longer can follow your career.”

And DWTS alum Melissa Rycroft wrote, ”I think I’m too old to appreciate the (ahem) new Miley Cyrus….feeling slightly violated….#VMA.”

http://i.imgur.com/QjqZUMc.gif

An image of Will Smith, wife Jada Pinkett Smith and kids Willow and Jaden watching the performance with jaws dropped went viral, although it’s since been speculated that the reactions were actually captured during Lady Gaga‘s performance.

Miley did win one person’s approval — she re-tweeted this message from rapper Trinidad Jame$: “Miley is turnt! My nigga.”

Despite the shock and furor over her performance the singer did warn viewers ahead of time that her performance was going to be wild.

Speaking on the red carpet she praised Madonna and Britney Spears who once French kissed on stage during a joint set.

Miley said that the Like A Virgin star “passed the torch by passing the tongue.”

She went on to say, “We’ve got better in store for you guys. It’s going to be even crazier than the kiss.”

Teh One Who Knocks
08-26-2013, 07:26 PM
Yeah, sorry if Miley's "BFF" is all butthurt over Kelly Clarkson's comment, but Kelly has more singing talent in her pinky toe than Miley has ever or will ever have. :rolleyes:

Noilly Pratt
08-26-2013, 07:35 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/10cjjnl.jpg

Hal-9000
08-26-2013, 07:42 PM
Yeah, sorry if Miley's "BFF" is all butthurt over Kelly Clarkson's comment, but Kelly has more singing talent in her pinky toe than Miley has ever or will ever have. :rolleyes:

so true...I heard Kelly doing a live version of the song Breathe and that girl can sing

Hal-9000
08-26-2013, 07:45 PM
*sigh*

just reading Miley's statement before the show about how crazy the performance is going to be...

:| I remember the days when a star would be honored to appear at an awards show and actually come out and sing their asses off for accolades..

Teh One Who Knocks
08-26-2013, 07:55 PM
*sigh*

just reading Miley's statement before the show about how crazy the performance is going to be...

:| I remember the days when a star would be honored to appear at an awards show and actually come out and sing their asses off for accolades..

Nope, today it's all about shock value, screw actual talent. :|

Loser
08-26-2013, 07:56 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/2lc721d.jpg

:bwaha:

Hal-9000
08-26-2013, 08:00 PM
Nope, today it's all about shock value, screw actual talent. :|

and it's kinda strange...two people I formally and currently admire for staying out the news and gossip around the music industry are Justin Timberlake and Janet Jackson

and we all know the crap they pulled in front of a live audience :lol:

DemonGeminiX
08-26-2013, 09:18 PM
Wow. If Liam hasn't dumped her ass yet, he should. I know I wouldn't want my fiancé acting like vile trash on TV. I'd be embarrassed to be called her friend, let alone future husband.

And I don't blame the commenters for saying they're keeping their young daughters from following Miley's "career". If I had a daughter, she and I would have a very long talk about class, self respect, and the image you put forward and how it effects yourself and others, immediately following Miley's "performance".

This girl is trash.