PDA

View Full Version : Photo shows young Brevard child drinking from beer bottle

Teh One Who Knocks
08-27-2013, 11:03 AM
By John W. Davis, Reporter

http://i.imgur.com/eJxxxWC.jpg

TITUSVILLE --

A photo of a young girl drinking from from a Heineken beer bottle led deputies to conduct an underage drinking investigation on Monday in Brevard County.

The photo was posted Sunday on Instagram by someone using the Davinci Tattoo and Piercing account on the social media website.

The caption of the photo read:

"German beer is goooudd! Haha already likes expensive bottles!"

Davinci Tattoo is a parlor located on South U.S. Highway 1, in unincorporated Titusville.

The Brevard County Sheriff's Office investigated the picture Monday afternoon after it was sent to them. They then tracked down the parents and the child.

Lt. Mike Scully said the girl's parents told investigators that their daughter was only drinking water from the Heineken beer bottle.

We briefly spoke to the parents inside the tattoo parlor Monday evening. The parents said it was meant to be a joke but they know it was not funny. They also said their daughter was only drinking water.

Meanwhile, investigators said although it appears that something is inside the bottle, without any evidence to disprove the parents claim, they will not be pressing any charges.

The investigation was referred to the Florida Department of Children and Families. A DCF spokesperson said the agency will not be investigating the case because it does not meet their criteria of an abuse report.

deebakes
08-27-2013, 12:03 PM
:homer:

PorkChopSandwiches
08-27-2013, 04:19 PM
Ha, thats not water, you can see beer foam in the bottle

Hal-9000
08-27-2013, 04:46 PM
and posting a half nekkid pic of your female child on the net is not the best course either...:rolleyes:

DemonGeminiX
08-27-2013, 06:55 PM
My Mom has a pic of me as a child, when I was about 3 or 4 years old, sitting in my father's lap. I'm holding his beer can in both of my hands and I've got it up to my mouth, drinking from it, and he's just smiling. I believe it was Miller beer.

I don't remember the experience, but my Mom said there wasn't any beer in the can.

Oddly enough, I'm not the biggest fan of beer and in my opinion, Miller's absolute garbage.

deebakes
08-27-2013, 08:48 PM
:hand: high life is the champagne of beers :nono:

Hal-9000
08-27-2013, 11:01 PM
I used to steal slams out of my parent's, aunt and uncle's drinks....they used to drink mixed drinks and strangely enough I developed a taste for straight whiskey at 14 :lol:

Richard Cranium
08-27-2013, 11:08 PM
and cigarette butts

Hal-9000
08-27-2013, 11:12 PM
I like big butts..

Richard Cranium
08-27-2013, 11:17 PM
:mrgreen:

DemonGeminiX
08-28-2013, 12:14 AM
I like big butts..