PDA

View Full Version : Report: Girl punched mom, called her vulgar name

Teh One Who Knocks
08-27-2013, 11:22 AM
By STAFF REPORTS / Daily News

http://i.imgur.com/sslZ88Z.jpg

DESTIN – An 18-year-old girl is accused of attacking her mother over car keys, according to a report.

The Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office dispatched two deputies to a Sunsail Circle residence on Aug. 20 after receiving a report of a battery. There, they were told by Hayley Ann Bower that she had gotten into an argument with her mom over keys to the car. She said her mom left during the argument.

The deputies spoke to Bower’s mother at the end of the driveway. She said when she arrived home from work, her daughter began yelling and cursing her for the car keys. She said she became frightened and went to a neighbor’s house to call the Sheriff’s Office. As she knocked on the door, her daughter ran across the street, yelling and cursing, and demanded the keys. She said her daughter punched her in the arm and called her a vulgar name.

Deputies noted a small bruise on the woman’s arm.

Bowers denied hitting her mother. She then announced she was calling her lawyer and started to go inside her house. When a deputy tried to restrain her, she pulled away and began yelling, the deputy wrote in the arrest report. She allegedly struggled with deputies while being handcuffed, kicked another deputy twice, and tried to pull away as she was being led to a patrol car.

She was charged with battery, battery on a law enforcement officer and resisting an officer with violence.

Her plea date is Sept. 24.

Pony
08-27-2013, 11:34 AM
Aww, the poor entitled little princess....

Goofy
08-27-2013, 11:49 AM
Gimme your car keys Pony :x

Muddy
08-27-2013, 12:31 PM
My little sister used to terrorize my step mother..