PDA

View Full Version : Police: Man threatens woman's car, dog and couch over broken plans

Teh One Who Knocks
08-28-2013, 12:07 PM
By Michael Harthorne - KOMO News

SEATTLE -- A man with an apparent anger problem, as well as a cellphone with spotty auto-correct, stabbed a woman's house and threatened her dog when car problems prevented her from keeping plans with him, according to the Seattle Police Department.

According to the police report for the incident, the victim recently met the suspect through a friend, though she specifically told officers they weren't dating.

The two had agreed to meet last Sunday night, but the victim's car broke down while she was on the way. While she was waiting for a friend to pick her up, the suspect started sending her text messages, according to the report.

According to the report, those messages read, in part: "I swear to god if your fucking with me I will steal your car and melt it down to shit, then busy in your house and shit on your fucking couch, paybacks a motherfucker keep playing [your dog] home alone."

The victim, who felt the above message was partially a threat to her dog, returned to her Ballard home early Monday morning to find her door unlocked and one of her large kitchen knives stuck into the outside of the house.

Police are investigating the incident as possible stalking and burglary.

perrhaps
08-28-2013, 01:49 PM
I wonder where they'll go on their second date.:-k