PDA

View Full Version : Man Arrested For Drugs in Front of Elementary School, Says He Is Having Sexual Relationship With Adult Step-Daughter: Deputies

Teh One Who Knocks
08-29-2013, 12:05 PM
NBC 6 South Florida

http://i.imgur.com/k2Jur1q.jpg

A man and his adult step-daughter — with whom he said he had a sexual relationship — were found parked illegally in front of a Deltona elementary school with drugs, authorities said.

On Aug. 25, two deputies saw Barry Thompson, 52, attempting to hide a dark object behind the front passenger seat, which his adult step-daughter Emily Luxmore, 29, was sitting in, authorities said.

The deputy asked him to show his hands and step out of the 2004 gray Toyota, which was parked at the entrance of Pride Elementary School in violation of two no parking signs, the Volusia County Sheriff's Office incident report said.

The deputy asked him why he was at the school, why his pants zipper was open and what his relationship was to the woman in car.

"Thompson stated the female was his 'date' and is his step-daughter. Thompson advised he and step daughter were in a sexual relationship and had come to the school because they were trying to keep the relationship a secret from his wife and step daughter's mother," the report said.

A search of the car revealed a green "Koozie" behind the passenger seat which contained a white paper towel with 56 pills identified as hydromorphone pills, the report said. When asked if he had a prescription for the pills, Thompson said no, the report said.

"Thompson stated he was on 'federal pre-trial release' out of Tennessee and as a condition was not supposed to possess any prescription medications," the report said. But a check didn't show any record for pre-trial or probation out of Tennessee.

He told authorities that he has back pain and bought the pills earlier for $600 in the Orange City area, the report said.

Thompson was arrested for trespassing on the grounds or facilities of a school and trafficking in hydromorphone more than four grams.

Luxmore was issued a trespass warning and released. The car was towed.

It wasn't immedately known if they had attorneys.

Muddy
08-29-2013, 12:15 PM
It's crazy how if you get arrested that it's public knowledge and its ok to blast someones face all over the news..

Teh One Who Knocks
08-29-2013, 12:21 PM
If he didn't want his face all over the news, maybe he shouldn't have parked in front of an elementary school with illegal narcotics while having sex with his step-daughter :-k

Muddy
08-29-2013, 12:24 PM
Yeah I know.. I'm not necessarily on about this guy.. I just mean in general..

deebakes
08-29-2013, 03:33 PM
atlanta '96 muddy? :-k

Muddy
08-29-2013, 03:36 PM
Whut?

deebakes
08-29-2013, 03:46 PM
:facepalm:

Atlanta 1996 Olympic bombings (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centennial_Olympic_Park_bombing)

Wrongly implicated Richard Jewell in organizing the blasts...

PorkChopSandwiches
08-29-2013, 04:15 PM
It's crazy how if you get arrested that it's public knowledge and its ok to blast someones face all over the news..

Yeah, guilty until proven innocent. Not to say this guy isnt guilty, but he hasnt even gone to trial. Its bullshit if you ask me.

deebakes
08-29-2013, 04:17 PM
:+1:

Muddy
08-29-2013, 04:45 PM
:facepalm:

Atlanta 1996 Olympic bombings (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centennial_Olympic_Park_bombing)

Wrongly implicated Richard Jewell in organizing the blasts...

Yeah, guilty until proven innocent. Not to say this guy isnt guilty, but he hasnt even gone to trial. Its bullshit if you ask me.

Exactly.. whether you're guilty or not people form conclusions from the media blast..

PorkChopSandwiches
08-29-2013, 04:59 PM
absolutely, this poor guy is just trying to fuck his step daughter without his wife knowing.....now that relationship will be ruined

Muddy
08-29-2013, 05:07 PM
:lol: as heinous as it reads, she is almost 30 yrs. old... Somebody in the media just wanted to print a story.. They could give a rip about their consequences.

Hal-9000
08-29-2013, 05:20 PM
absolutely, this poor guy is just trying to fuck his step daughter without his wife knowing.....now that relationship will be ruined

:lol:

so...what's the rule on this? Is it ok to bang your step daughter according to the law?

:MorganFreeman:

Hal-9000
08-29-2013, 05:20 PM
:WoodyAllen:

PorkChopSandwiches
08-29-2013, 05:25 PM
:lol:

so...what's the rule on this? Is it ok to bang your step daughter according to the law?

:MorganFreeman:

If shes an adult, I dont see why not

Muddy
08-29-2013, 05:37 PM
I think legally you can bang your mom if you are both over 18 and she is game..

DemonGeminiX
08-29-2013, 05:39 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UUBBVvfBUcM/T1t8Zi673mI/AAAAAAAAA0c/uEdZ-PA4IpI/s1600/homer-simpson-bush-gif.gif

PorkChopSandwiches
08-29-2013, 05:47 PM
United States

In the United States the District of Columbia and every state, except Rhode Island, have some form of codified incest prohibition.[39] However, individual statutes vary widely. Rhode Island repealed its criminal incest statute in 1989,[39] Ohio only targets parental figures,[39] and New Jersey does not apply any penalties when both parties are 18 years of age or older.

[39] A conviction for incest attracts the following penalties by state:

5 years imprisonment in Hawaii
10 years imprisonment in North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin, Michigan and Minnesota
14 years imprisonment in California, Oregon, Washington, Alaska and Idaho
15 years imprisonment in Connecticut, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia and West Virginia
20 years imprisonment in Massachusetts, New York, New Hampshire, Maine, Pennsylvania, and Vermont
25 years imprisonment in Kansas, Nebraska, Arkansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, Colorado, Wyoming, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana and Kentucky

Life imprisonment in Florida, Georgia,[40] Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee.
Three convictions or more of incest also require the offenders to register as "Sex Offenders"

In all states, close blood-relatives that fall under the incest statutes include:

Father
Mother
Grandfather
Grandmother
Brother
Sister
Aunt
Uncle
Niece
Nephew

Rhode Island allows uncles to marry their nieces if they are part of a community, such as orthodox Jews, for whom such marriages are permitted. Many states also apply incest laws to non-blood relations, including stepparents, step-siblings, and in-laws.[41]

Muddy
08-29-2013, 05:48 PM
Guess I got that one wrong.. :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
08-29-2013, 05:49 PM
unless you're in Rhode Island or NJ :lol:

Hal-9000
08-29-2013, 06:23 PM
yeah you can bang of-age step-relatives in NJ and never look back :dance:

PorkChopSandwiches
08-29-2013, 06:24 PM
NJ doesnt care how you're related as long as both parties are over 18