PDA

View Full Version : Miley Cyrus Gets Candid In New Interview, Admits She's 'F**ked Up'

Teh One Who Knocks
09-03-2013, 10:38 AM
The Huffington Post

http://i.imgur.com/X8vKZSu.jpg

Miley Cyrus gets candid in a new interview with Sunday People, reportedly telling the U.K. paper that she's had a "messed up" life.

The 20-year-old made headlines this week after her racy performance at the MTV Video Music Awards shocked viewers and sent Twitter into a frenzy. Cyrus sang her hit song "We Can't Stop" at the awards show before stripping down to a nude-colored two-piece to perform with Robin Thicke on the summer anthem, "Blurred Lines." But despite her inappropriate on stage antics, Cyrus admits she's a workaholic and is all about the music -- which, in her eyes, isn't always a good thing.

“I have so many fucking issues," she allegedly tells Sunday People. "I am so fucked up -– everyone does dumb stuff when they are messed up."

“I don’t have a normal life," Cyrus adds. "I take a hiatus every now and again, but I’m not good at that.”

Cyrus also said that she rarely sleeps, but that the lack of shut-eye doesn't affect her.

“All I do is work, so I eat to live and to keep going. People are impressed with me *because I can sleep for just 45 minutes -- I’m used to it," Cyrus explains, adding that her diet and exercise routine is non-existent. “Because I work so much, I’m always on the road so I eat healthily. I have to give my body what it needs to keep going and if you don’t then you will crash and burn. I don’t get to work out," she continues. "I do yoga and 30 push-ups every day and try to get my mind right.”

So, could those sleepless nights be impacting Cyrus' personal decisions? Who knows.

deebakes
09-03-2013, 02:39 PM
yeah, right :roll: