PDA

View Full Version : Kim Kardashian To Pose Naked Again? ‘I Want To Do Playboy’ She Says

Teh One Who Knocks
09-03-2013, 10:44 AM
Radar Online Staff

http://i.imgur.com/vZNofZD.png

Kim Kardashian says she wants to pose for Playboy after giving birth to her baby!

During a promo for future episodes of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, (which begin airing again on Sept. 29 on E!) pregnant Kim was shown declaring, “As soon as I pop this thing out, I want to do Playboy or some nude shoot.”

As fans know, Kim already gave birth to daughter North by boyfriend Kanye West in June, but her show is still airing episodes where she’s expecting the baby.

The idea to do a post-birth naked shoot is surprising, because Kim, who posed for the magazine in 2007, objected when Playboy published the photos again online (and added some previously unreleased ones) in 2010 after she became famous.

And as RadarOnline.com reported, Kim had stripper’s regret and even blamed her momager, Kris Jenner, for pushing her into the Playboy shoot!

“I’m sorry I did Playboy. I was uncomfortable,” Kim confided to Harper’s Bazaar in a 2010 interview.

But Kris told her to “go for it,” recalled Kim, who also quoted her mom as saying, “They might never ask you again. Our show isn’t on the air yet. No one knows who you are. Do it and you’ll have these beautiful pictures to look at when you’re my age.”

Still, the reality TV beauty contradicted herself in a 2011 Glamour magazine interview, in which she said posing for Playboy was “an independence thing for me. I was always by the book, such the straight arrow when it came to pleasing my parents and being a good daughter. I felt like this was one decision that only I could make. And I think it looks great. I’ll have those pictures forever.”

And now Kim wants to have more sexy pictures of herself, this time showing off her beautiful body after baby!

“It was an independence thing for me. I was always by the book, such the straight arrow when it came to pleasing my parents and being a good daughter. I felt like this was one decision that only I could make. And I think it looks great. I’ll have those pictures forever.”

deebakes
09-03-2013, 02:38 PM
:nono:

redred
09-03-2013, 02:47 PM
:vuvu:

Hal-9000
09-03-2013, 03:23 PM
*chases that elusive hotdog down the hallway*

Muddy
09-03-2013, 04:02 PM
I want to see her with a bone through her nose and dooking out a baby into a hole she dug and lined with leaves in the middle of the African dirtlands with her precious Negro demigod Kanye looking on..

PorkChopSandwiches
09-03-2013, 04:08 PM
:hand: We all already know what you like

Muddy
09-03-2013, 04:12 PM
:(

Hal-9000
09-03-2013, 06:55 PM
bet now she's regretting all that fat she got injected into her already fat ass..

Kanye's already had 6 white bitchez since Kim got pregnant :thumbsup: