PDA

View Full Version : Pensioner shampoos genitals on bus after having 'issues with his briefs'

Teh One Who Knocks
09-03-2013, 12:39 PM
by RUPERT MARQUAND - MK News

http://i.imgur.com/Jmakmfj.jpg

A pensioner was caught shampooing his privates while travelling on a bus after he became irritated with his underpants.

Philip Milne, 74, was travelling from Bletchley to Bedford when he began to have some issues with his briefs and unzipped his trousers to 'use some shampoo to soothe his groin area' because he did not have his ointment to hand.

He had earlier been to the swimming pool and was spotted on the bus by a mother and son who 'were chatting when they heard there was something going on' and turned around to have a look, Bedford Magistrates' Court heard today (September 3).

Prosecuting Camille Gifford said: "In essence the defendant was masturbating while on the bus.

“He had his zip undone on his trousers and was rubbing his penis and his testicles."

Milne, of Water Eaton Road, Bletchley, was found applying the hair-care product on August 13.

Ms Gifford added: "He said he had some issues with some briefs he was wearing and he was using ointment to soothe the area.

"He says he became irritated but didn't have the ointment and instead used some shampoo to soothe his groin.

"The mother notified the bus driver who then notified the police and Milne was told to stay on the back of the bus.

"He said he wasn't masturbating and resented everyone else on the bus for ganging up on him."

Milne, who admitted guilt to the one charge of act of outraging public decency, represented himself in court.

He said: "I'm not disputing what was done was wrong but bear in mind I thought I was being discreet."

Milne, who was described as 'semi-erect' during the act, added: "I was treated like a hardened criminal."

Magistrates fined him £75. He will also have to pay £85 court costs and a £20 victim surcharge adding up to a total of £180.

redred
09-03-2013, 01:52 PM
:lol: wtf

deebakes
09-03-2013, 02:28 PM
i think he's innocent :shrug: