PDA

View Full Version : University Of Vermont Students Put Out Ad For "House MILF"

Teh One Who Knocks
09-04-2013, 11:11 AM
By Sylvan Lane - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/21qaNbo.jpg

As fun as college life is, it’s easy to miss the comforts of home. That being said, it looks like ten men from the University of Vermont took their desire for some home cooking and cleaning to a new level by posting a Craigslist ad for a “house MILF.”

The ad, which was taken down by craigslist, read:

We are a house of 10 men who all are seniors at UVM and are looking for an attractive older woman to come and cook for us every few days. In exchange she gets her pick of the men of the house to have.

Requirements aren't lengthy; be a woman older than 25 who can cook and would like to enjoy some hot sex with a number of fit 20 somethings. Hopefully you can come by every week for a meal and some play time. Obviously we can work to accommodate your schedule. ;)

We are located in Burlington, are a fun and clean group of guys, and are all 21+.

For those unacquainted with the acronym, MILF stands for “mother I’d like to fuck,” which apparently counts women who could have been seniors when these men were freshmen based on their 25+ age requirement.

As of now, it’s unclear whether the ad was posted as a joke or not, but the exploit could land these 10 men in serious trouble with the Burlington police—if anyone can find out who they are.

UVM Police Chief Lianne Tuomey told the Burlington Free Press the men could be charged with solicitation, and she took the posting seriously enough to assign a detective to look into possible criminal activity.

According to to UVM, the ad was deleted at the request of university police.

“Since Craiglist does not release the names of individuals posting ads, we do not yet know for a fact that this ill-advised and offensive post originated with a University of Vermont student or students,” UVM spokesman Enrique Corredera said in a statement. “The matter has been referred to UVM Police Services, which has worked successfully with Craigslist to have the post removed.”

Goofy
09-04-2013, 12:02 PM
Quality :lol:

deebakes
09-04-2013, 12:40 PM
:lol: nice

Acid Trip
09-04-2013, 03:55 PM
Should have offered money and then proposed the other payment option during the interview. The art of negotiation is lost on today's youth.

Loser
09-04-2013, 05:49 PM
What guy wouldnt want a hottie to cook them a meal and sit on their stick :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
09-04-2013, 06:01 PM
Sounds legit

Teh One Who Knocks
09-04-2013, 06:07 PM
What guy wouldnt want a hottie to cook them a meal and sit on their stick :lol:

:-k :-k

http://i.imgur.com/5s3dASs.jpg

Hal's group of friends :tup:

Acid Trip
09-04-2013, 09:28 PM
Looks like a bunch of hotties to me. Why else would be they be in such skimpy clothes if they weren't hot...

Muddy
09-04-2013, 09:30 PM
:lolwut:

Hal-9000
09-05-2013, 05:14 PM
:sad2: some of those guys are good cooks..