PDA

View Full Version : Manning Seeks Obama’s Pardon for Leaks

Teh One Who Knocks
09-05-2013, 11:23 AM
By Charlotte Alter - Time

Chelsea Manning is formally seeking a presidential pardon for leaking classified documents that her lawyer says should never have been classified in the first place.

Manning’s lawyer, David Coombs, filed the papers on Tuesday requesting a pardon from President Barack Obama, the Associated Press reports. Manning, the army private formerly known as Bradley Manning before voicing her desire to live as a woman, was convicted last month of leaking a trove of diplomatic cables and other documents to the website WikiLeaks. Manning was sentenced to 35 years in prison.

“The decisions I made in 2010 were made out of a concern for my country and the world we live in,” Manning wrote in her pardon petition.

RBP
09-05-2013, 11:46 AM
Suck my cock, traitor.

perrhaps
09-05-2013, 02:20 PM
Suck my cock, traitor.

Unfortunately, he/she/it might enjoy that.

Richard Cranium
09-05-2013, 03:22 PM
In previous a post I stated somewhat in jest that this could happen. I'll go on record now, this will happen. maybe as one of O'Bamas parting shots if he ever leaves office. The combination of transgender/commie/code pink shit will be too irresistible for the shitbag in thief to resist

Muddy
09-05-2013, 03:46 PM
"shitbag in thief".. :lol: wow.

Richard Cranium
09-05-2013, 04:18 PM
:respect:

Teh One Who Knocks
09-05-2013, 06:14 PM
In previous a post I stated somewhat in jest that this could happen. I'll go on record now, this will happen. maybe as one of O'Bamas parting shots if he ever leaves office. The combination of transgender/commie/code pink shit will be too irresistible for the shitbag in thief to resist

Not sure how the President, even if it's Barry, could justify giving someone a pardon that is just this side of the line away from treason.