PDA

View Full Version : Bieber's Sidekicks Gunning for MTV Reality Show

Teh One Who Knocks
09-10-2013, 10:45 AM
By the TMZ Staff

http://i.imgur.com/pLmb0Gk.png

Justin Bieber's "Lil" BFFs are officially on the hunt for an MTV reality show ... and, naturally, they're trying to rope JB into the action ... TMZ has learned.

We spoke to Lil Za on his way out of Pick Up Stix in Calabasas this weekend ... and in between mouthfulls of Chicken Chow Mein, Za spilled the beans.

"Twist is actually about to pitch a TV show with MTV," Za told us ... "Hopefully they pick it up. They will though ... it's quite entertaining."

Za says the show will focus on Lil Twist's aspiring rap career ... and claims Bieber will most likely make a few appearances "here and there" when he's not on tour.

We're told Za is also trying to break into acting -- and has reached out to Bieber for advice -- since JB did a real bang up job the last time he graced the small screen ...

deebakes
09-10-2013, 02:06 PM
:nono:

Hal-9000
09-10-2013, 03:10 PM
Guys That Sponge Off a Star

Saturdays on FOX

Noilly Pratt
09-10-2013, 04:06 PM
20/20 should do an expose: "Hangers On - the pilot fish that hang around the big shark" and investigate this phenomenon among fish and stars too.

Some are born to greatness...others are born to leech off that greatness...

Muddy
09-10-2013, 04:08 PM
20/20 should do an expose: "Hangers On - the pilot fish that hang around the big shark" and investigate this phenomenon among fish and stars too.

Some are born to greatness...others are born to leech off that greatness...

I'd actually watch that..

Hal-9000
09-11-2013, 01:05 AM
I love reading in interviews....."Sources close to the star say..."

Say what? That you're so close to George Clooney that you can speak his mind for him and expose his dirty little secrets to a journalist?

:lol: right..