PDA

View Full Version : Sex offender accused of exposing himself along roadside was doing "the Lord's work"

Teh One Who Knocks
09-12-2013, 11:42 AM
by HAYLEY GUENTHNER & KREM.com

SPOKANE, Wash. -- A registered sex offender was allegedly caught exposing himself on Spokane’s south hill Sunday afternoon.

William “Billy” Ogan was arrested near 53rd and South Regal for indecent exposure around 2:00 p.m. Authorities said when they confronted Ogan he told them he "was doing the Lord’s work."

Police said they received multiple calls reporting that a man was masturbating and exposing himself on the side of the road. Many of those callers were concerned with how close he was to a kid’s soccer field.

On Tuesday, Ogan was supposed to face a judge but he refused to participate in the court process. Ogan is already a register sex offender. Court documents said in 2011 in Spokane Valley he pulled his pants down, exposed himself and forcibly pulled a woman toward him.

He was charged with Second Degree Attempted Rape and got the charges reduced to riot and voyeurism.

KREM 2 News learned that he is the lowest level sex offender in the system but the sheriff’s Office said that could now change due to his recent sexually motivated crime.

Goofy
09-12-2013, 11:46 AM
I am the LORD thy God
Thou shalt have no other gods
No graven images or likenesses
Not take the LORD's name in vain
Remember the sabbath day
Honour thy father and thy mother
Thou shalt not kill
Thou shalt not commit adultery
Thou shalt not steal
Thou shalt not bear false witness
Thou shalt not covet
Thou shall wank at the roadside

:-k

RBP
09-12-2013, 11:50 AM
:lol:

DemonGeminiX
09-12-2013, 12:25 PM
I am the LORD thy God
Thou shalt have no other gods
No graven images or likenesses
Not take the LORD's name in vain
Remember the sabbath day
Honour thy father and thy mother
Thou shalt not kill
Thou shalt not commit adultery
Thou shalt not steal
Thou shalt not bear false witness
Thou shalt not covet
Thou shall wank at the roadside

I wonder how George Carlin would have worked that last one into his ten commandments bit?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE8ooMBIyC8

Hal-9000
09-12-2013, 07:29 PM
I loved the Beavis and Butthead episode where Beavis gets killed by Butthead and goes to heaven, meets St Peter...

St Peter is going through the book listing Beavis' transgressions:

St Peter -And on Tuesday June 5th, you touched yourself in an improper manner.And on Wednesday June 6th, you touched yourself in an improper manner. And on...
Beavis - Did I? That's cool, heh heh heh heh
St Peter - NO, THAT IS NOT COOL

:lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
09-12-2013, 07:31 PM
http://i.imgur.com/sSMUuT4.jpg

Noilly Pratt
09-12-2013, 07:47 PM
I call BS on his name. Many bible thumpers use the bible to say "thou shall not beat thy meat" (I'm paraphrasing here :) ) by quoting passages that describe a dude named Onan...and this guy's last name is Ogan.

Willie Ogan? I think he will. :giggle: