PDA

View Full Version : Angry Man Arrested After Threesome With Cousin Becomes Twosome

Teh One Who Knocks
09-13-2013, 10:53 AM
Lacey Donohue - Gawker

http://i.imgur.com/KrazIBP.jpg

31 year-old Terry Antone Jenkins of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina was arrested twice on September 8 for domestic violence charges after having a threesome with his girlfriend…and her cousin.

Jenkins, his girlfriend, and the cousin woke up on Sunday morning around 8 a.m. and, you know, “decided to have a threesome.” But Jenkins became angry after he “finished” because the two women continued engaging in oral sex without him. Jenkins tried to stop the action and pulled his girlfriend off the bed by her hair and then repeatedly struck her in the head and face.

After being arrested and released on bond, Jenkins went right back to the scene of the crime where he allegedly assaulted his girlfriend again and then took her car and her cell phone. He was arrested soon after and is currently being held in a Horry County facility.

This proves, of course, Deadspin’s advice earlier this week that threesomes with a cousin are always a bad idea.

deebakes
09-13-2013, 02:25 PM
at least he finished :shrug:

Acid Trip
09-13-2013, 04:55 PM
at least he finished :shrug:

He should have gotten back in the game for another round.

:loser:

PorkChopSandwiches
09-13-2013, 04:59 PM
I would have just went back to sleep

Hal-9000
09-13-2013, 05:11 PM
wait wait wait...

he blows a load and then gets to watch two chicks go to town on each other?

where the hell is the anger in that ffs :lol:

Noilly Pratt
09-13-2013, 05:13 PM
wait wait wait...

Yeah...sit back and enjoy the floor show FFS! :)

Muddy
09-13-2013, 06:41 PM
wait wait wait...

And they were cousins! :lol:

Hal-9000
09-13-2013, 07:20 PM
And they were cousins! :lol:

you will never believe this and I've mentioned it before....that happened to me in grade 8/grade 9...was fooling around with the g/f and her cousin walked in and stayed with us :lol:

they didn't do anything together but I was a superstar for over a year in school!!!!

deebakes
09-13-2013, 09:24 PM
you're right...

there's no way anyone would have made you a superstar :hand:

Noilly Pratt
09-13-2013, 10:18 PM
I once went to a beach with 2 women who would be definitely classified as knockouts (good friends) and this drunk dude comes over and starts hassling us, saying its so unfair that an average dude has 2 babes as companions, etc.

One of them stood up, looked the guy up and down and said "I don't think you're half the man that he is." He slunked away in shame. :D

Yes, I ended up dating one of them for a time. Did I wonder if anything like the Original Post could happen? Hell yes, but no way! :)

Richard Cranium
09-14-2013, 01:43 AM
was fooling around with the g/f and her cousin walked in and stayed with us :lol:

Do you remember his name? :dance: