PDA

View Full Version : Man accused of branding his initials on girlfriend's vaginal area

Teh One Who Knocks
09-13-2013, 11:03 AM
By FOX 10 News - Staff Report

http://i.imgur.com/kYyk60a.jpg

WARNING: Graphic Content

CHANDLER, Ariz. -- A Chandler man was arrested for a bizarre crime -- police say he branded his initials onto his girlfriend.

Officers took 49-year-old Christopher Jackson into custody last week.

"That's pretty crazy and kind of scary," said Brett Schneidt, a neighbor. "I've lived here next to him for 12 years and he always seemed like a normal, calm guy."

Back on May 15, authorities say Jackson had gone to a baseball game. After the game, he wanted to go dancing, but the victim claimed she was too tired. She told investigators he gave her some pills to stay awake, but she ended up passing out.

Court records show Jackson then used a branding tool and a butane torch to burn the initials "CJ" onto her vaginal area.

The victim believes she had been purposely drugged.

"They seemed happy together and everything seemed to be pretty normal," said Schneidt.

Other neighbors disagree.

"I'm not sure everything that goes on over there, but we've had enough run-ins with him, so I'm not sure it's a big surprise to me," said Kelvin Stevens.

Detectives say the woman didn't come forward until last month because she was fearful. She told them Jackson bragged about branding other women in the past and said he did it to her because she belonged to him.

The branding tool and butane torch were found after a search warrant was served at the defendant's home.

Jackson was charged with a felony count of aggravated assault, causing a serious physical injury.

Richard Cranium
09-13-2013, 12:32 PM
:thats hot:

:worthless:

Loser
09-13-2013, 01:32 PM
Why, in the name of god, did I read the title as this?

"Man accused of branding his testicles on girlfriend's vaginal area"

:facepalm:

deebakes
09-13-2013, 02:21 PM
:rofl: