PDA

View Full Version : High school coach allegedly held party for cheerleaders where she encouraged them to get drunk

Teh One Who Knocks
09-16-2013, 11:05 AM
By Ryan Gorman - The Daily Mail

http://i.imgur.com/Y0NGTVN.jpg

A former cheerleading coach has been sentenced for allegedly providing underage teens with alcohol and drugs during a party at her house.

Courtney Hatchell, of Oklahoma City, OK., was charged with two misdemeanors for providing alcohol to minors at the April party. Ms Hatchell did not receive any charges in connection with students reportedly also smoking marijuana at the party.

Ms Hatchell, 27, received two years probation. must perform 40 hours of community service, 10 counseling sessions and a drug and alcohol evaluation as part of a deal with prosecutors where she neither admitted or denied the allegations.

The popular cheerleading coach resigned shortly after word spread of the party, causing Moore Public Schools to suspend her while police investigated, according to reports.

While initial accusations involved two school employees, cops narrowed their focus to Ms Hatchell, booking her on charges of providing alcohol to minors and allowing them to drink it, according to News 9.

Students present for the supposed booze-fueled free-for-all contended Ms Hatchell opened a bottle of vodka and forced all of them to drink it, saying ‘if anyone was to get in trouble, they all would get in trouble,’ News 9 reported. Some of the girls were as young as 13-years-old, the station noted.

A recorded phone conversation obtained by News 9 between the crackers cheer coach and a concerned parent sealed her fate.

Hatchell: "I'm just asking if you can just work with me on this so that we can overcome it."

Parent: "What are you wanting me to [do], say it didn't happen?"

Hatchell: "If you can help me get out of this situation ... if it goes bad then I'm facing jail time."

Ms Hatchell was also recorded instructing students how to absolve her from responsibility after cell phone videos of the party began circulating around Westmoore High School, reported News 9.

No longer employed by the school district, Ms Hatchell has left the home where the drunken hijinks reportedly occurred. She still has her teaching license, the station reported.

deebakes
09-16-2013, 04:28 PM
:uwank:

Teh One Who Knocks
09-16-2013, 04:31 PM
I never got invited to a drunk cheerleader party in high school :sad2:

Noilly Pratt
09-16-2013, 04:57 PM
I never got invited to a drunk cheerleader party in high school :sad2:

Me neither. :empathy: Not even a sober one either. We never even had cheerleaders at my school.
But Melanie, who truly lived up to her name, shook her pom poms very well. :demon:

deebakes
09-16-2013, 07:12 PM
my high school g/f was a cheerleader... very flexible :wank:

PorkChopSandwiches
09-16-2013, 07:16 PM
:uwank:

Hal-9000
09-16-2013, 08:02 PM
my high school g/f was a cheerleader... very flexible :wank:

one of my high school sweeties was a provincial champion gymnast.....she did a full standing front flip into the bed the first time I had the privilege of sleeping with her :shock:

(I thanked every god in the universe that night :lol:)

Muddy
09-16-2013, 08:03 PM
No pictures.. No fap.

Hal-9000
09-16-2013, 08:07 PM
same chick...we went swimming out of town at a place called the Highwood (large cliffs over a wide river)

we see a group of horses run down the riverbed....she, without a word runs beside them, springs off of something and gets up on a horse's back from behind and rides it...

we're all cheering until the horse made a move and she went down hard into the bank :lol:

she was ok, bu hot damn I loved that chick...she always wore a tiny American flag bikini and I worshiped those stars and stripes like I lived in Washington, DC

Muddy
09-16-2013, 08:28 PM
same chick...we went swimming out of town at a place called the Highwood (large cliffs over a wide river)

we see a group of horses run down the riverbed....she, without a word runs beside them, springs off of something and gets up on a horse's back from behind and rides it...

we're all cheering until the horse made a move and she went down hard into the bank :lol:

she was ok, bu hot damn I loved that chick...she always wore a tiny American flag bikini and I worshiped those stars and stripes like I lived in Washington, DC

Is this her, Hal?

http://i.imgur.com/3SKznSU.jpg

PorkChopSandwiches
09-16-2013, 08:32 PM
:lol: Thief

Richard Cranium
09-16-2013, 08:45 PM
Hal has intresting dreams when hes off his meds..

Hal-9000
09-16-2013, 08:55 PM
she lives in my 'hood strangely enough and works as a nurse now...I see her at night sometimes (quite late) walking her very large dog....

we've chatted etc but it is a tad uncomfortable...last we saw each other before recent times was when we were both 17...

Muddy
09-16-2013, 09:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/mYxmAgM.jpg

Hal-9000
09-16-2013, 09:52 PM
she had a part time job for a few years in one of those Circus of the Strange things...where guys hang things from their nipples, fire eaters, glass walkers etc...

never have asked her what her performance was :lol:

she sure could bend :drool:

Muddy
09-16-2013, 10:29 PM
Dude if you were my neighbor we would have some crazy times..

Hal-9000
09-16-2013, 11:02 PM
early 80's...no such thing as HIV or gettting pregnant

:dance: the girls we grew up with were team playsa